PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

SevMartinez
08-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Hey hows it going all? I'm new to the board and just wanted to say Hi :cool: Heard about 10th Planet from the Rogan Podcast. I'm not a practicing martial artist or fighter of any kind but I really enjoyed the talks Eddie and Rogan had on the show So, I thought I'd give the site a visit. Awesome site keep up the good work guys.

Aab
08-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Do you want to start collecting rocks with me? Its real fun. I had a blast the other day rock hunting.

Jon Helton
08-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Welcome Sev! The Rogan podcast is great. lol. And don't mind Don, he is our "special" nibiru warrior.

SevMartinez
08-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Haha nice. Well thanks for the welcome Jon and...ahem Don...Rocks are pretty bad ass if their big enough you can break stuff. I actually have a buddy that works with me that does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I wanted to find out more about it and see what the website and forum was all about. For any of you far out thinkers a cool site I like to share with you is www.coralcastlecode.com Maybe Don will enjoy it.

michael craig
08-22-2010, 12:56 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm interseting site..im glad i wasnt high or i think i might have freaked out

Jonathan Wylie
08-22-2010, 01:32 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm interseting site..im glad i wasnt high or i think i might have freaked out

I wasnt high but I feaked out anyway and got the hell out of there!

Tim Elliott
08-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Do you want to start collecting rocks with me? Its real fun. I had a blast the other day rock hunting.

Thats my job. Pays ok. Conditions vary.