PDA

View Full Version : Whats your yoga routine

Clinton lawrence
02-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Ive been doing yoga now for about 2 months on and off and in the last two weeks decided to stick with it for at least half a hour to 45 minutes day and i'm finding if i get up earlier (i'm normally up at 4.30 am so now it 4 am ) to bust some yoga stunts i'm finding i'm enjoying my day alot better my bodys doesnt have as many aches and pains i have alot more energy and just sharper all round all this from a 5.99 ipad app eddies books and jasons rebel yoga flow on youtube powerful stuff and considering i'm a 120kg fat mess of a bloke i find the results amazing so i was wondering whats every bodys yoga rountine if any or do you have any tips/videos /websites that will help

Luke Jarvis
02-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Ginistica natural bro look that shit up I got it of budo videos and it's a mad work out and I feel great

Clinton lawrence
02-01-2011, 06:31 PM
legend whats the go with the gym over there me and old mate are treking over in june need us a pub guide
and what dvd i notice theres a few

Aab
02-01-2011, 07:08 PM
I did Karate. Fortunately it stayed with me and I don't have to do yoga or anything. I barely stretch.

Luke Jarvis
02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
I got the beginner one and I'm from ballarat man so I only know Melbourne city not really coburg

Clinton lawrence
02-01-2011, 08:02 PM
I got the beginner one and I'm from ballarat man so I only know Melbourne city not really coburg

either way the city sounds good

bobby rivers
02-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Ginistica natural bro look that shit up I got it of budo videos and it's a mad work out and I feel great

I really think the mobility it gives you is a huge advantage. If I got my own corner of the gym I try to combine this with yoga and capoeira and breakin. My flexibility is not where it needs(workinonit) to be so I have to rely on my movement to be in the right direction, fluid, and dynamic. And this helps. Flexibility just makes everthing so much easier. Its really hard for me to get for some reason.

Clinton lawrence
02-02-2011, 04:09 AM

done and ordered