View Full Version : Jordansilva, Please stop spamming with News updates :D

Karim Graham
02-02-2011, 11:46 AM
it stops me from seeing all the other ones :(

Brandon Palmer
02-02-2011, 11:49 AM
+ 1,000

It has oficially gotten out of hand.

Please comply by reducing news updates by roughly 75-78%.

Thanks!

Matt "Gumby" Glach
02-02-2011, 11:57 AM
for real! thank you, i was going to say something.... we all know how to check sherdog and mmajunkie ourselves

James Davis
02-02-2011, 12:00 PM
me too...most of us have news feeds from mma sites so you're inadvertently pushing the 10th planet stuff down. You might want to ask eddie if we can add a news section and you can set up a news bot or something

Karim Graham
02-02-2011, 12:09 PM
its nice when you take a stand and have people back you :)
i didnt want to become the next Frank 'the man James

Eddie Bravo
02-02-2011, 12:12 PM
He is working for me, this is my doing, I want the latest mma news on this forum, i don't want separate forums like the UG, I want everything on one forum, thank you :)

Karim Graham
02-02-2011, 12:19 PM
:'( Sowwie

Brandon Palmer
02-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Hard to argue with that!

Chris Leavelle
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Could combine em into one post, do like a daily or weekly current MMA News post. Just a thought.

Brandon Mccaghren
02-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Could combine em into one post, do like a daily or weekly current MMA News post. Just a thought.

i like this idea. we all get what we want that way.

Jason Hyatt
02-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Maybe a "News" sticky?

Matt "Gumby" Glach
02-02-2011, 01:24 PM
He is working for me, this is my doing, I want the latest mma news on this forum, i don't want separate forums like the UG, I want everything on one forum, thank you :)

Hah i didnt see that one coming... spam on mr. silva :)

Daniel Patrick
02-02-2011, 02:09 PM
This thread is pure gold.

Clinton lawrence
02-02-2011, 02:20 PM
I asked Scott the same thing last week about it cause it was giving me the shits aswell I suggested rss feed banner like on melee site and Scott brought this out (jiujitsutechniques.net) is scott"s blog and on the right hand side theres a ug thread reader which he is trying to figure away out to put in to the site until then spam on mr silva

JordanSilva
02-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Hmm...ok gyus I'll talk with Eddie, its a work in progress.

Eddie Bravo
02-02-2011, 03:20 PM
I like it just the way it is, I don't want any separation of any subjects. Sure the first page was filled up with news for a few hours but look at it now, it's all beautiful and mixed up. If when he first posts all the news and it's all on the first page, click on the 2nd page or 3rd, it's really easy :)

It's all for you guys, just trying to keep you all up to date with the latest news goddamit :)

Ehsan_Karam
02-02-2011, 07:59 PM
I like it just the way it is, I don't want any separation of any subjects. Sure the first page was filled up with news for a few hours but look at it now, it's all beautiful and mixed up. If when he first posts all the news and it's all on the first page, click on the 2nd page or 3rd, it's really easy :)

It's all for you guys, just trying to keep you all up to date with the latest news goddamit :)

Ungrateful cocksuckers!
lol

bobby rivers
02-02-2011, 08:10 PM
The 10th planet hq tipped me off. My deductive powers are strong.

Freddy Chavez
02-03-2011, 12:24 AM
:) This thread got funny really quick

Karim Graham
02-03-2011, 04:13 AM
:) This thread got funny really quick

not for me, i feel like a retard now :/

Jonathan Wylie
02-03-2011, 04:56 AM
not for me, i feel like a retard now :/

whoa I almost pissed my self reading this thread it was so funny! dont worry bro at least you made a lot of people laugh but I have to make you feel a little worse by pointing out you'r not even a paid member. Sorry man I couldn't resist its just too dam funny. For the record I accused him of pulling a Dubose the first time it happened so im kind of guilty to although I was just doing it in a playfull funny way. Fucking hilarious!!

Freddy Chavez
02-03-2011, 04:58 AM
he's right. your innocent mistake which several others made, brought comedy and happiness to so many others.

Jason Hyatt
02-03-2011, 10:05 AM

That's a good point; the news that's most interesting will just filter to the top.

Karim Graham
02-03-2011, 10:13 AM
whoa I almost pissed my self reading this thread it was so funny! dont worry bro at least you made a lot of people laugh but I have to make you feel a little worse by pointing out you'r not even a paid member. Sorry man I couldn't resist its just too dam funny. For the record I accused him of pulling a Dubose the first time it happened so im kind of guilty to although I was just doing it in a playfull funny way. Fucking hilarious!!
i was a paying member, but now im completely broke. so yeah, youve made me feel a little worse :|

Jonathan Wylie
02-03-2011, 10:19 AM
i was a paying member, but now im completely broke. so yeah, youve made me feel a little worse :|

lol don't take it serious man I was just messing with you.

Karim Graham
02-03-2011, 10:26 AM
lol don't take it serious man I was just messing with you.

and now it would seem i am messing with you :P