PDA

View Full Version : obama treason

Dwight Roux
02-05-2011, 02:00 PM
:mad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr3l4oPXiAw

Jared Gammel
02-05-2011, 02:11 PM
Yea, seriously, where I'm from the government's already turned off the power. Sitting here in the dark, sucks.

derrick ikwueme
02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
thease dirty power plants are fucking up the atmosphere. just like thease idiots in there poluting trucks, & fat fuckers taking 45 minutes in grocery lines, someone has to Drag thease '' Knuckle Dragging '' neanderthols into the future. or the planet will not be inhabitable. but i guess the earth is flat & scientists don't know shit lol

James Davis
02-05-2011, 05:03 PM
alex jones is killing me right now....he will take a little bit of reality then add 98% SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU...the funniest one had to be about his version of food ink when he talked about high fructose corn syrup...he made it seem like you would drop dead any second do to the toxic waste you were eating...

Xsimon
02-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Agreed.. all I could take way from that video is

man.. why is this guy from Austin.. I feel like my hometowns been tainted.. then listening to the video there is about 5% truth and 95% bullshit oh my god world is going to end... etc..
edit: and when I say tainted.. its because you go to Austin to relax and avoid all the drama :P

As far as the blackouts.. couple days ago Austin turned off power for 5 hours according to my parents.. and our pipes froze and cracked :P.. you don't expect to get snow down there.. lol.

And as far as derrick.. lots of generalizations in there.. :P I loved my truck and I'll have another one sooner or later.. most useful vehicle I've ever had.. and my jeep gets 9 mpg.. I'll never stop using it.. no ones going to make me stop driving it either lol. Not to say I hate the environment.. that is my engineering specialization atm in school(might change).. but i'll never go full blown hippy or anywhere near it. Crank up the nuclear energy and I'll be a happy camper.

pstover
02-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Oh my word Derrick, please find a dictionary or thesaurus if you are going to speak on that high of an intelectual level. Or shoot it from your phone with predictive texting!

Daniel Valdez
02-05-2011, 07:58 PM
drastic results will require drastic changes.

Tyler Timmermans
02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
ya it is fucked up that they stop making coal energy then they buy it from Mexico, but how he makes the link from a scam to a new world order conspiracy i don't know.