PDA

View Full Version : Caterpillar Islam Allfaggot.....

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 01:47 PM
I am calling you out to put you back in your place. You need to simmer down Bitch, faggot, cunt. You must have forgot, people know people who know people, who know ME. You keep your mouth sealed around that cock, and your hand on his ass, before I get hard and my dick is thick and I know you don't want to gag in front of your father.

tremper
10-10-2011, 01:56 PM
You have serious problems dude. Seek help or a suicide cult.

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 02:10 PM
You have serious problems dude. Seek help or a suicide cult.

Stay out of this! I didn't want there to be collateral damage, but I am not against it if that is what it takes.

Michael "Mikey" Bunten
10-10-2011, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lflBmBIKSk

Isaiah Mendoza
10-10-2011, 02:15 PM
hahahahahahaha wow. Don't think there are people out there who don't appreciate your sense of humor. I for one think you're fucking hilarious.

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lflBmBIKSk

Spot on Mikey!

hahahahahahaha wow. Don't think there are people out there who don't appreciate your sense of humor. I for one think you're fucking hilarious.

Get off my dick!

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Where are you Caterpillar? Take your fist our of you ass, and apologize for being a queer.

Brandon Palmer
10-10-2011, 02:40 PM
*golf clap*

Tyler Timmermans
10-10-2011, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSJWLfghfrg&feature=related

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 02:47 PM
This shit is getting my dick hard! I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you very slow and whisper in your ear how much I love you. I want you to feel my cum leaking out of your ass while I look in your eyes and gently kiss your forehead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg9oSRUtZyU

David Stager
10-10-2011, 03:02 PM
I am calling you out to put you back in your place. You need to simmer down Bitch, faggot, cunt. You must have forgot, people know people who know people, who know ME. You keep your mouth sealed around that cock, and your hand on his ass, before I get hard and my dick is thick and I know you don't want to gag in front of your father.

This shit is getting my dick hard! I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you very slow and whisper in your ear how much I love you. I want you to feel my cum leaking out of your ass while I look in your eyes and gently kiss your forehead.

You should definitely be on The Ultimate Fighter.

Frank R.
10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Hah I've always wondered what his name meant in English. Thanks Taylor for doing the legwork. This might be considered a hate crime considering he's over 50 though. Be careful, the old man will Wikipedia you!!!

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 03:16 PM
look at this.... Mr. Caterpillar got quiet as a church mouse.

JonScottND
10-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Where are you Caterpillar? Take your fist our of you ass, and apologize for being a queer.

lmfao

bobby rivers
10-10-2011, 07:45 PM
This was inevitable. These two could not coexist. I had foreseen it. Scoot over Isaiah, im dick ridin too.

Taylor Culbertson
10-10-2011, 07:57 PM
This was inevitable. These two could not coexist. I had foreseen it. Scoot over Isaiah, im dick ridin too.

Good! Now if only My Catafagtastic would show up for his bukkaka scene.

Luis Candelas, BCG
10-10-2011, 07:57 PM
this is great!!!

AJ Camacho
10-10-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur5g0l93F2g&feature=youtu.be

Brian Hoback
10-10-2011, 10:12 PM
lol lumpyspace princess

Clinton lawrence
10-11-2011, 01:02 AM
http://michaeljacksonanimatedgifs.com/images/portfolio/mj13.gif

Luis Candelas, BCG
10-11-2011, 03:42 AM
ohhhhhh snap!!!

Dylan Ehrnreiter
10-11-2011, 05:10 AM
http://michaeljacksonanimatedgifs.com/images/portfolio/mj13.gif

Do you have one of Big John doing his "LET'S GET IT ON!"?

Cody Kietzman
10-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Pelican Bay.

You must be a low level cook at some grease pit. You live in a trailer, wear MMA clothes everywhere and your favourite fighter is Chuck. Your girl/boy friend will be a skinny low self esteem person that self harms, they will be using you for a taxi. You drive some kind of shitty old car that has a big engine and loud exhaust. You probably have a body odour issue and your have more than one undiagnosed STD. You probably lost your virginity to your sister or brother and you have never read a book cover to cover. You will never leave Roswell.

I'm sure you are a well known loser.

You probably assume a lot...

Jonathan Wylie
10-11-2011, 06:20 AM
You must be a low level cook at some grease pit. You live in a trailer, wear MMA clothes everywhere and your favourite fighter is Chuck. Your girl/boy friend will be a skinny low self esteem person that self harms, they will be using you for a taxi. You drive some kind of shitty old car that has a big engine and loud exhaust. You probably have a body odour issue and your have more than one undiagnosed STD. You probably lost your virginity to your sister or brother and you have never read a book cover to cover. You will never leave Roswell.

Most people on this forum already know how fucking stupid you are but I'm sure you just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt to the ones who have actually met Taylor face to face. The boys at 10th planet Omaha can probably tell us how his body odor is since a few of them have rolled with him. I already have you pegged for a troll but now you have fucked up. Taylor is the king dingaling of trolls and apparently he fells like your pissing on his territory. Taylor can be pretty fucking annoying at times but if he manages to embarrass you off this forum I will be his new biggest fan.

The kza
10-11-2011, 06:49 AM
lol trolls trolling trolls getting trolled by trolls

Matthew Stuart
10-11-2011, 07:37 AM
lol trolls trolling trolls getting trolled by trolls

Only a troll can troll another troll.

"Battle not with monsters lest you become a monster"

Cody Kietzman
10-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Most people on this forum already know how fucking stupid you are but I'm sure you just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt to the ones who have actually met Taylor face to face. The boys at 10th planet Omaha can probably tell us how his body odor is since a few of them have rolled with him. I already have you pegged for a troll but now you have fucked up. Taylor is the king dingaling of trolls and apparently he fells like your pissing on his territory. Taylor can be pretty fucking annoying at times but if he manages to embarrass you off this forum I will be his new biggest fan.

I've hung out with Taylor many a time and let me say he smells manly as fuck. In fact i had complemented his manly odor before it was even a question on the forums. No homo...

bobby rivers
10-11-2011, 08:47 AM
You must be a low level cook at some grease pit. You live in a trailer, wear MMA clothes everywhere and your favourite fighter is Chuck. Your girl/boy friend will be a skinny low self esteem person that self harms, they will be using you for a taxi. You drive some kind of shitty old car that has a big engine and loud exhaust. You probably have a body odour issue and your have more than one undiagnosed STD. You probably lost your virginity to your sister or brother and you have never read a book cover to cover.

Its like looking in a mirror..

Karim Graham
10-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Caterpillar your forgetting who your addressing.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4971/taylorpresident.jpg

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 12:40 PM
Awwwww. Who banned him? I show up a little late because I had to stop and buy one of those disguises with the glasses, nose and mustache. I don't fancy myself a brave man, but Mr. Cataforeignantiamericanbitch I don't fancy myself a coward either. I would not back down from any challenge. It is the American way. I would not and have not hid from anything in my entire life. It is the American way. I say what the I want. It is the American way. I will have a dick measuring contest with the largest black man. It is the American way. You are a god damn pussy if you think there is anything wrong with a large motor. That is the American way. We don't hide. We don't run. We talk a lot of shit, and back it up. Until your foreign balls drop, keep you mouth sealed around a furry, stinky, nut sack that dangles between the legs of an American like the rest of the world.

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWb8HJ5gLo

Quad Smith
10-11-2011, 12:58 PM
^^ +rep

tremper
10-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Awwwww. Who banned him? I show up a little late because I had to stop and buy one of those disguises with the glasses, nose and mustache. I don't fancy myself a brave man, but Mr. Cataforeignantiamericanbitch I don't fancy myself a coward either. I would not back down from any challenge. It is the American way. I would not and have not hid from anything in my entire life. It is the American way. I say what the I want. It is the American way. I will have a dick measuring contest with the largest black man. It is the American way. You are a god damn pussy if you think there is anything wrong with a large motor. That is the American way. We don't hide. We don't run. We talk a lot of shit, and back it up. Until your foreign balls drop, keep you mouth sealed around a furry, stinky, nut sack that dangles between the legs of an American like the rest of the world.

I hope that the power of love is revealed to you in such a powerful way that you can not possibly ignore it

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 01:33 PM
I hope that the power of love is revealed to you in such a powerful way that you can not possibly ignore it

What, do you think I was talking about. That was about love bro. Love for freedom, friends, 10th planet, Cody, courage, and a mild bit of sadistic machismo.

Cody Kietzman
10-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Wait they banned that ass clown? Was it a perma ban? I bet they were scared of how bloody Taylors campaign was gonna be so they just nuked Cali to reduce casualties.

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Wait they banned that ass clown? Was it a perma ban? I bet they were scared of how bloody Taylors campaign was gonna be so they just nuked Cali to reduce casualties.

You are 100% correct Cody. The powers that be new we were about to take a boat ride down a river. They didn't want to hear his cries for help. They made him sit on his helmet for the slim chance his balls dropped. Now We surf!

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 02:15 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsu49eJuVu1qgl5gho1_500.gif

Eddie Bravo
10-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?

That Michael Jackson popcorn gif never gets old :)

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 03:11 PM

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/12/129024965398573549.jpg

JonScottND
10-11-2011, 03:48 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/12/129024965398573549.jpg

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/88/3b/1975549/original_image.png?1299272066

Cody Kietzman
10-11-2011, 03:50 PM

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/2/22/6db75a8d-d294-4128-87e4-1eeb01d62aae.jpg

bobby rivers
10-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Im curious to know how much of what he said was his, and what he googled after the fact. He actually was good at what he did, and at times I felt that he really did have an impartial point of view and it was your fault if you were offended from assumptions. Other times he was a pompous cunt.

He gave himself away by trying to be that pompous cunt about jj. Too bad thats what we're good at and not postureing a superiorty complex on da webz.

And again, well played Taylor.

Bryan Brown
10-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Im curious to know how much of what he said was his, and what he googled after the fact

100% googled and wiki, just copy and paste any informative bs he posted in to google and it'll take you to either wiki or some article that was written, not by him.

Brandon Palmer
10-11-2011, 05:34 PM

I couldn't agree more, he really does eat popcorn like a BOSS

bobby rivers
10-11-2011, 07:34 PM
100% googled and wiki, just copy and paste any informative bs he posted in to google and it'll take you to either wiki or some article that was written, not by him.

Wow. He took alot of time on some of that dissecting multiple post shit. Wonder why? It has to absorb on some level. Anyway, he was kind of informative in preachin shit you dont really give a shit about. He was the first one to come at that angle. I kind of feel that whoever trolls here kinda regrets getting ostracized later. And what some people call trollin, I call personality.

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Wow. He took alot of time on some of that dissecting multiple post shit. Wonder why? It has to absorb on some level. Anyway, he was kind of informative in preachin shit you dont really give a shit about. He was the first one to come at that angle. I kind of feel that whoever trolls here kinda regrets getting ostracized later. And what some people call trollin, I call personality.

I am with BR on this one. I didn't mean to get him banned. Can someone let him out of the cage?

Enrique "Kiko"
10-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Wait, this fight was over in one round?!

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/5/17/roundonefi128555359334193836.jpg

Jesus, Taylor hit him with a Level 3 Hyper Sho-Ryu-Ken combo into a ban.

Justin W.
10-11-2011, 08:02 PM
I am with BR on this one. I didn't mean to get him banned. Can someone let him out of the cage?

If that was a reference to supernatural, then I forgive you for all of your sins.

Taylor Culbertson
10-11-2011, 08:08 PM
If that was a reference to supernatural, then I forgive you for all of your sins.

It wasn't. What, is supernatural other than the supernatural? I just don't think he deserved the ban.

Karim Graham
10-11-2011, 10:56 PM

damn Mr Timberlake, that was quite a reach.

Isaiah Mendoza
10-11-2011, 11:40 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but it's fun to read

Justin W.
10-12-2011, 04:23 AM
damn Mr Timberlake, that was quite a reach.

Sorry, I'm a huge fan haha

Karim Graham
10-12-2011, 04:53 AM
Sorry, I'm a huge fan haha

so am i. i totally got the reference :D

Scott Philips
10-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Haters gonna hate.

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 10:35 AM
at least he didnt copy and paste anything from wikipedia this time...

Chris Herzog
10-12-2011, 11:02 AM
No, Chris banned you for one day, becasue you posted pics of one dude fisting another's asshole, and then another of fish coming out of another asshole.

I could of banned you permanently for being a troll.

Aab
10-12-2011, 11:23 AM
No, Chris banned you for one day, becasue you posted pics of one dude fisting another's asshole, and then another of fish coming out of another asshole.

I could of banned you permanently for being a troll.

damn i laughed so hard at this.

Chris Herzog
Granted,, you still gave this lame duck a head start.

#

Correction One inmate fisting Taylors ass hole.

Taylors ass hole again.

Did I start this thread? This is all in good fun. You are a grown man who has probably seen lots of fish in ass holes and anal fisting.

I think you take this moderation business to heart.

It all went bad with "I think"

Don't presume to know me or what I take to heart.

Cody Kietzman
I'm on several broad forums which one considers as martial arts forums. The linguistics used in the 10th Planet system are not standardized or used in any other systems. I honestly do not know what many of the terms ref to yet.

Dude you were giving bad advice when we were talking about the omoplata....thats a pretty standardized name.... and im gonna throw u a bone and say its cool that you dont know the names yet no big deal. Study them learn them and then speak in an educated manner about them.....dont be a dick, or try to talk about something u dont really know about...or do cuz ill enjoy fucking with u about it.

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 11:44 AM
To think is better than to believe. Correct me at will.

I was thinking about the twister, my bad, I had way to many tabs open.

Learning is the fun part. Being a Dick is better than being a pussy. They get fucked all the time.

No u fucked up the twister in another thread, lol i wasn't even talking about that.

Karim Graham
10-12-2011, 11:52 AM
OH MIGHTY MODZ!!! I SPEAKETH TO THEE!!!!

please ban this uselsss hypocritical piece of shit
hes trying way too hard to be funny about every shitty little thing.
even corky didnt annoy me as much as this loser in his mum's basement.
save us the pain of constantly trying to explain to this guy how much of a cock he acts like and how much nobody wants to hear his shit. PWEASE!!

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I just said that? hum....

No you took what i was saying out of context.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey Catinassfag! Top of the morning to you? Did you really try to find my address? If you want it all you have to do is ask. In the spirit of disclosure. Tell me a bit about yourself. I know you are no internet warrior like me, so you won't have any problem divulging your name, age and local.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Hands busy?

J Grooms
10-12-2011, 12:12 PM
What ever happened to using your real name on this forum? Drop the banhammer Zog.

WilliamGunter
10-12-2011, 12:13 PM
What ever happened to using your real name on this forum? Drop the banhammer Zog.
+1

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:16 PM
+1

+2

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:16 PM
+2

Well wait id kinda like to see Taylor have more fun with him first.

WilliamGunter
10-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Well wait id kinda like to see Taylor have more fun with him first.
agreed!

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:18 PM
NO no no no no.... Don't ban him!

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Fuck he must be quoting everything...

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Bla Bla Black sheep have you any wool!

O thats right I forgot you have a complex about agreeing with anyone...

WilliamGunter
10-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Bla Bla Black sheep have you any wool!

(bong stops bubbling).....whhhaaa?

WilliamGunter
10-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Damn you know Kung Fu! You have the yellow jump suit and everything Leroy!

shonuff

Bryan Brown
10-12-2011, 12:31 PM
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

^^^
This goes for everything you have ever said.

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Come on one more post! anybody! I'm almost a Spartan!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not posting anything worth commenting on...trust me I'm trying.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Not witty. Not funny. You quote a lot so you don't have to say shit. I am disappointed. The way you pissed everyone off made me assume you were at lest mildly clever.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:39 PM
How do you rub shit in the face of someone eating it?

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:41 PM
How do you rub shit in the face of someone eating it?

laughed really loud in the office when i read this!

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:42 PM
You must suffer from aphasia.

Room? Oh boy you are delusional.

You are not qualified to make either of those determinations...

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Must I be?

Yes you must be...

Who started this thread again? What was the purpose of this thread other than to attack me? If you play with fire get ready for the heat.

That's what Taylor is saying there is no heat.

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 12:54 PM
Surreal Humour is lost on you as well.

I was just taking a page from your book.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Who started this thread again? What was the purpose of this thread other than to attack me? If you play with fire get ready for the heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8rZWw9HE7o

Fuck yeah! You brave mother fucker you! Look at you! Fearless as an 18 year old sitting on grandpa's lap!

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:08 PM
I feel so much better.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/297570_232489880143131_100001463633280_699485_5853 93799_n.jpg

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
All I had for breakfast was chicken!

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:12 PM
I can hear him quoting now.

Blah blah.. Shuck of corn!

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Let me titty fuck you! Post them! I am going to take lunch soon and I normally rub one out over break.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Come with me to the dark side! Let have phone sex!

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Come back Simba! Uncle Taylor just wants to talk some more.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:34 PM
That was a small yellowing turd. You must have a narrow distended rectum. I have eaten thicker spaghetti I though you wear a man?

Are you jealous because my arse is tight? When you sit down do turds just fall out like pancakes?

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:42 PM
You dream about guys sticking their first in other guys asses? Sounds 100% manly to me.

http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/913/517/5/1.jpg

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Interesting... What caused this fetish? Point to the place on the doll where Daddy/Mommy/Grandpa/ and the fat cripple woman that put the collar on you touched you.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_jEYD-kq8MtA/R-GfYOx3giI/AAAAAAAAANs/EPvCKLTWjj0/s320/DSCN1963.JPG

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I know it is difficult. You won't make progress until you identify the triggers. Are you melting? Do you need help peeing?

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok... I am getting bored. I am going to go smoke. Let me know when you finish shaving your body and decide on the safe word.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:17 PM
This is Dolly. I loved her. But she got stingy with the vag. She is no longer with me. If only the slut would have said the safe word. I don't know my own strength and the flogger cut her.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE-Ol-chzRwFEDt4EBHn1URLwYYMooZAl_yN3jNgdy7f-4zxWU_aeZXmCKiA

Karim Graham
10-12-2011, 02:18 PM
This is how i will always picture you from now on.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/caterpie.gif

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:21 PM
CataSherlock did you DNA test the sheep yet? HAHAHA won't fucking help! I Always use lamb skin condoms.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:27 PM
See now you are lying. You didn't fuck a sheep. But, I have a solid feeling you wife is a cow. ZZZZZing! Come on if we are going to cyber you have to keep it realistic or I am going to lose interest. Lets switch. This time you be the Dominant one. Go!

Stone
10-12-2011, 02:30 PM
You see everyone? Even Trolls contribute to society. They just need to be locked in a cage to fight for our entertainment! So my hat is off to you two fine, upstanding, members of humanity. May only one of you claw yourself from the wreckage of this thread alive... There can be only one...

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:32 PM
You see everyone? Even Trolls contribute to society. They just need to be locked in a cage to fight for our entertainment! So my hat is off to you two fine, upstanding, members of humanity. May only one of you claw yourself from the wreckage of this thread alive... There can be only one...

I fear it might not be me. Word is he has been doing Zumba.

Nat Cummings
10-12-2011, 02:33 PM

I hope its Taylor.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Your wife left you! LOL! I bet you are paying child support right now, while she is wide open taken dick from a trucker she met on craigslist.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 02:44 PM
That is a shocker.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Until you apologize to the boys for where you train. This thread is over. We will keep fighting. We will keep winning. Knowing how to sack up is something you will never understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CytL2lnPcu8

Stone
10-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Until you apologize to the boys for where you train. This thread is over. We will keep fighting. We will keep winning. Knowing how to sack up is something you will never understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CytL2lnPcu8

+1

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Who trains with boys? You must be a member of NAMBLA.

North American Martin Brandeau look alikes? I dont understand...

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Guys like this. A 10th planet Blue Belt, American hero.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216219_1020293076654_1505008197_54126_3938_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320296_2373022814052_1505008197_2601243_1508715891 _n.jpg

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Guys like this. A 10th planet Blue Belt, American hero.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216219_1020293076654_1505008197_54126_3938_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/320296_2373022814052_1505008197_2601243_1508715891 _n.jpg

I hate u so much lol

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 03:43 PM
A 10th planet purple belt, American Hero.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190386_1005881028423_1266824726_13274_8041_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/25891_1421590100890_1266824726_1253444_4707038_n.j pg

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 03:46 PM
I hate u so much lol

I know. However, I really don't think he understand. I am trying to explain to him that there are a lot of real mother fuckers he owes a big apologize to. He can talk shit about a lot of things, but claiming to train at a very anti-American place could be a bad idea.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Why is he a hero?

Just showed you two, Cody and Matt. You owe them an apology.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Fucking your ass is not the negation of an apology. I can both fuck and listen at the same time.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Good, then you can slowly stroke my big fat cock, and say you are sorry. Your arm will get tired though. The extra 4 inches is going to be something you are not accustomed to.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I have 185lbs of muscle that you can worship if you put on the chastity device and wear the horse tail butt plug.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Post a picture of yourself.

sean applegate
10-12-2011, 04:17 PM
whats Al-Qaeda jujitsu?....u cant do jj in robes n a turban....your JIU JITSU is probably as good as your spelling...shitty at best :)

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Post a pic bitch! Why are you scared to show yourself? Are you that fat? That ugly?

sean applegate
10-12-2011, 04:26 PM
point proven

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Stuck the hamster up your ass again? You have that look in your eye.

sean applegate
10-12-2011, 04:45 PM
the kind that knows how to spell the martial art he claims to do im guessing

sean applegate
10-12-2011, 04:50 PM
you sir, are a very poor excuse for a troll

sean applegate
10-12-2011, 04:56 PM
im no troll, never claimed to be, but you are terrible. at least taylor is funny. you are just ignorant and boring.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Now, perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe you're some kind of genius and you're just really good at hiding it...

sean applegate
10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
im here for the "jujitsu" as you like to call it, and as for this thread in particular, to laugh at how bad taylor is crushing you. im sorry that my exposing how much of an idiot you are offended you. continue your pointless campaign of ignorance. im out.

Taylor Culbertson
10-12-2011, 05:37 PM
It wasn't a compliment dumbass.

Ash "Lottery" Woods
10-12-2011, 05:47 PM
this was an incredible read thanks fella's haha

Cody Kietzman
10-12-2011, 06:05 PM
this was an incredible read thanks fella's haha

I dont think its done yet we can get at least 3 or 4 more pages of Caterpie's "dipshitery".

Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz
10-12-2011, 06:15 PM
So wait Al Qaeda JuJitsu isn't real? Damn now what am I gonna do with all these Highly Explosive Gi's , I mean it was gonna be epic...No Points just Submissions and if time runs out BOOM!! Thats Al Qaeda JuJitsu =D

Ash "Lottery" Woods
10-12-2011, 06:23 PM
^^ wow all i can say is....BANG

Ash "Lottery" Woods
10-12-2011, 06:31 PM
jesus....you managed to put me off my sandwich cheers mate

Enrique "Kiko"
10-12-2011, 06:34 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8tfmsX8KO1qz4subo1_400.gif

Epic Moobs?

JonScottND
10-13-2011, 05:49 AM
I do? Then let them ask me for one.

What Anti American place? Your ignorance is bulging obscuring any clear path. If this thread was an attempt to elicit an apology you sure took the long road to nowhere.

Found Ishtard's dojo class photo!
http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Funny-Muslim-Photos.jpg

I am honestly curious though, why did you come here?

I figure a few scenario's, either you are a part of another school and did so in order to bash those which you and your friends spend an overwhelmingly large portion of your time discussing how much you dislike the people on this site. When in reality no one that really matters in the entire martial arts world knows who the fuck any of you are.

My other scenario is that you found some videos on youtube as you happened to be curious about jiu jitsu and then found yourself to this forum. From that point you decided to stir the pot and have some fun etc.. I can understand it really, but holy fuck are your post boring to read after about the first two quotes.

I mean honestly, I hope you aren't quoting IRL. Can you imagine some poor hoe sleeps with this bastard and he breaks down every moment of how he disspointed her? Bullet point by bullet point she is forced to relive it again?

Seriously though, why did you come to the tenth planet forum? Dont answer with some stupid ass shit about how you wanted to educate the apes or some stupid fucking shit like that. Its the internet, if you truly had the level of intelligence you proclaim you wouldn't spend it on what you feel is a "waste" of time talking to people of lower intelligence. Intelligent people don't waste time they utilize it. Lets face it, with all the quotes and line for line break downs you give.. you sure as fuck are not utilizing your time for growth of your own life.

Cody Kietzman
10-13-2011, 06:10 AM
http://www.oneangryman.com/ken/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Funny-Muslim-Photos.jpg

I figure a few scenario's, either you are a part of another school and did so in order to bash those which you and your friends spend an overwhelmingly large portion of your time discussing how much you dislike the people on this site. When in reality no one that really matters in the entire martial arts world knows who the fuck any of you are.

My other scenario is that you found some videos on youtube as you happened to be curious about jiu jitsu and then found yourself to this forum. From that point you decided to stir the pot and have some fun etc.. I can understand it really, but holy fuck are your post boring to read after about the first two quotes.

I mean honestly, I hope you aren't quoting IRL. Can you imagine some poor hoe sleeps with this bastard and he breaks down every moment of how he disspointed her? Bullet point by bullet point she is forced to relive it again?

Seriously though, why did you come to the tenth planet forum? Dont answer with some stupid ass shit about how you wanted to educate the apes or some stupid fucking shit like that. Its the internet, if you truly had the level of intelligence you proclaim you wouldn't spend it on what you feel is a "waste" of time talking to people of lower intelligence. Intelligent people don't waste time they utilize it. Lets face it, with all the quotes and line for line break downs you give.. you sure as fuck are not utilizing your time for growth of your own life.

+1 holy balls are u right.

The kza
10-13-2011, 08:23 AM
every reply to this thread feeds the troll, best thing to do is not reply.

comming from god tier troll here.

Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz
10-13-2011, 10:09 AM
You know its almost like telling someone to not feed the troll is almost like telling people to not throw gasoline in the fire , people will just always do it just to see the reaction whatever it may be, but gotta admit its quite entertaining

"insert micheal eating popcorn GIF"

Karim Graham
10-13-2011, 10:23 AM
http://postfiles6.naver.net/20100110_245/dinoyong6035_12630941117441Olvz_jpg/misty_does_not_like_caterpie_dinoyong6035.jpg?type =w3
Story of your life.

Taylor Culbertson
10-13-2011, 02:17 PM
I train at 10th HQ.

I pray to the little baby Jesus this is true. Can I get some conformation? I just put on my American flag Rash guard and filled up the 82 Trans Am.

Tyler Frazier
10-13-2011, 03:56 PM

Spot on breakdown Jon. I'm guessing that this ishtar allah guy is probably one of those psuedo intellectuals who gets a kick out trying to prove to everyone around him how smart he is. He kinda reminds me of my brother actually lol... just your typical "mr know-it-all." He's probably gonna quote this and leave some lame comeback as a response.

I'm guessing he probably got bullied in school and is now taking martial arts lessons in order to boost his self esteem. I bet everyone in his gym (if he even trains at one) taps the shit out of him every training session and this forum is just a place for him to vent.

JonScottND
10-13-2011, 04:52 PM
You guys seem to think I'm a Muslim which also seems to be an issue for you. What a shame for you.

I train at 10th HQ.

IIIIIIII TRAAAAAAAAAAIN AAAAAAAAAAT 10tttthhhhhhhhh PLAAAAAANEEEEETTT!

Now go count to potatoe!

You can not educate an Ape, only train.

I never stated any such thing. Its just your baseless assumption.

I never said it was a waste of time either. This is R&R for me.

All interactions create neuroplasticity. You have six out of six incorrect assertions. Your lack of intelligence does not increase my intellect.

http://luckydiaz4u.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/boring-class.jpg

Boring, boring, boring.

Honestly, thats it? That is why you spend all this time breaking post for post down to reply? Because you train at HQ? You are here for no other reason then you train at HQ? You arn't here because you like the commuinity? Have fun reading the other posts of like minded people? Enjoy eddies ass thread and taylors daily picture thread? The only single reason you visit this forum is becaue you train at HQ? Damn man.. I don't really even know where to start on how sad that is. That you would waste time with something simply becasue you are associated with it in some form. Can you imagine if we all did shit like that? I better spend hours on an Arbys forum, I eat there some times. I probably should go post on the geico forums, I saw a comercial about geico yesterday. Holy what the fuck, thats as deep as it goes?

As for the muslim aspect, false. I don't hate muslims, but while we are on that topic. This is the U.S. and I can hate who ever the fuck I want and not a god damn person can tell me any different. I can't harm them, I can't with hold them from exercising there rights, but no one will ever tell me who I can or can not hate and it is up to my own self to decide rather or not it is good or bad that I do.

One of my very best friends and long time training partner is marrying a muslim women and converting to her religion. I love that he has found something that makes sense to him and he embraces. She is a wonderful intelligent women and as level headed as they come.

What I dont like? Is faggits who come on forums and say stupid shit. Troll or not, joke or not, set up by guys at 10th HQ or not, I dont find Al-Qaeda Jiu Jitsu funny. Two of my class mates and good friends from high school lost there lives at a very young age in Afghanistan, one leaving behind his fiance, the other his twin brother and newly born daughter. I stood there and watched west barrow baptist hold signs at the funnerals that read "you son died for fags" etc. I wasn't angry, I didn't want them to appologize. Honestly I didn't want them to even speak the names of the fallen. So you go ahead and keep up your rant's and the joke, hell if your in the next MTS I appauld roost and spirit of the posts. I do not however stand behind your school listing and take no regret in being open about the fact. Its a free country, that is why Travis and Curtis died, it was there choice to go fight a war. Its my choice to respect them for it and to think your a tool and its your choice to come on here and be a doosh bag.

I also have to add I love when you post shit like this,

"You can not educate an Ape, only train."

First off, maybe when your breaking shit down you should spend some time looking at how words are defined before making an entirely baseless claim. Educate by definition is to develop or train (the ear, taste, etc.). So in essence your statement is so far beyond stupid it drives home the very fact that you are not intelligent. You merely ramble on like a crazy drunkard and hope no one takes notice.

Now onto what one could only assume you meant was apes don't “cognitively gain free thought or even forethought from a learned skill” they simply mimic what is displayed before them. (Which is still a form of education as any mimicry can easily be considered a trained ability, to imitate or copy in action, speech, etc., monkey A. watches you and then copies your action of how to hit a button and feed himself. Monkey has learned a skill which enables him to eat freely, thus education was achieved. Did I mention your an idiot? ) Back to what I am getting at, your statement as I see it was an attempt to define what an ape does as simple mimic vs. actually taking the skill itself and applying it outside the scope of the mimic and using it to form free thought and build upon.

Apparently, what we have is a man who needs to alert the scientific community. He has literally just solved decades of heated debates all right here before our very eyes. Given the “fact” as he has stated it may be off base and worded incorrectly at best, he appears to have some outside knowledge beyond the scope of some of the world’s greatest minds. I have no doubt he holds all the research and years of clinical studies to prove his stated fact. I sir stand in applause. /golf clap

JonScottND
10-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Corporal Curtis Mehrer and Sergeant Travis Van Zoest (zoost) fought together in Afghanistan, and died in the same bomb blast.

They'll be laid to rest side by side at the North Dakota Veterans Cemetery south of Mandan.

http://www.kxnet.com/custom404.asp?404;http://www.kxnet.com/t/travis-van-zoest/14135.asp

Note the date of death, 06/06/06.

Karim Graham
10-13-2011, 07:28 PM

Boring, boring, boring.

Honestly, thats it? That is why you spend all this time breaking post for post down to reply? Because you train at HQ? You are here for no other reason then you train at HQ? You arn't here because you like the commuinity? Have fun reading the other posts of like minded people? Enjoy eddies ass thread and taylors daily picture thread? The only single reason you visit this forum is becaue you train at HQ? Damn man.. I don't really even know where to start on how sad that is. That you would waste time with something simply becasue you are associated with it in some form. Can you imagine if we all did shit like that? I better spend hours on an Arbys forum, I eat there some times. I probably should go post on the geico forums, I saw a comercial about geico yesterday. Holy what the fuck, thats as deep as it goes?

As for the muslim aspect, false. I don't hate muslims, but while we are on that topic. This is the U.S. and I can hate who ever the fuck I want and not a god damn person can tell me any different. I can't harm them, I can't with hold them from exercising there rights, but no one will ever tell me who I can or can not hate and it is up to my own self to decide rather or not it is good or bad that I do.

One of my very best friends and long time training partner is marrying a muslim women and converting to her religion. I love that he has found something that makes sense to him and he embraces. She is a wonderful intelligent women and as level headed as they come.

What I dont like? Is faggits who come on forums and say stupid shit. Troll or not, joke or not, set up by guys at 10th HQ or not, I dont find Al-Qaeda Jiu Jitsu funny. Two of my class mates and good friends from high school lost there lives at a very young age in Afghanistan, one leaving behind his fiance, the other his twin brother and newly born daughter. I stood there and watched west barrow baptist hold signs at the funnerals that read "you son died for fags" etc. I wasn't angry, I didn't want them to appologize. Honestly I didn't want them to even speak the names of the fallen. So you go ahead and keep up your rant's and the joke, hell if your in the next MTS I appauld roost and spirit of the posts. I do not however stand behind your school listing and take no regret in being open about the fact. Its a free country, that is why Travis and Curtis died, it was there choice to go fight a war. Its my choice to respect them for it and to think your a tool and its your choice to come on here and be a doosh bag.

First off, maybe when your breaking shit down you should spend some time looking at how words are defined before making an entirely baseless claim. Educate by definition is to develop or train (the ear, taste, etc.). So in essence your statement is so far beyond stupid it drives home the very fact that you are not intelligent. You merely ramble on like a crazy drunkard and hope no one takes notice.

Now onto what one could only assume you meant was apes don't “cognitively gain free thought or even forethought from a learned skill” they simply mimic what is displayed before them. (Which is still a form of education as any mimicry can easily be considered a trained ability, to imitate or copy in action, speech, etc., monkey A. watches you and then copies your action of how to hit a button and feed himself. Monkey has learned a skill which enables him to eat freely, thus education was achieved. Did I mention your an idiot? ) Back to what I am getting at, your statement as I see it was an attempt to define what an ape does as simple mimic vs. actually taking the skill itself and applying it outside the scope of the mimic and using it to form free thought and build upon.

Apparently, what we have is a man who needs to alert the scientific community. He has literally just solved decades of heated debates all right here before our very eyes. Given the “fact” as he has stated it may be off base and worded incorrectly at best, he appears to have some outside knowledge beyond the scope of some of the world’s greatest minds. I have no doubt he holds all the research and years of clinical studies to prove his stated fact. I sir stand in applause. /golf clap

Dude, you just redefined the meaning of the word Owned :)

Taylor Culbertson
10-13-2011, 09:01 PM

Boring, boring, boring.

I pictured you like this, when I read that ^

http://images.stuffofawesome.com/happy-independence-day-america-fuck-yeah-1309806003-5898.jpg

Cody Kietzman
10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
I pictured you like this, when I read that ^

http://images.stuffofawesome.com/happy-independence-day-america-fuck-yeah-1309806003-5898.jpg

It's a UFO!!!!!!