Array

School
    10th Planet Dublin, Ireland

Introducing myself

Hey everybody,

Thought it was time I introduced myself, after being a creepy creeper for a while.

My name's Danny, I'm an Irish Ronin, training in Dublin, mainly with Eamonn Boylan and Jody Kennedy, who are on the forum too. The three of us graded to blue under Sean Bollinger and Jeremy Fields last year.

We meet up with a few of our buddies a couple of times a week, @ Ronin CrossFit, and indoctrinate them into the 10th Planet Way, as much as we can.

The community is growing over here, and we've got some dudes that drop in for visits, especially Keith Kavanagh and Rory McCann, the legends.

We've had visitors from abroad too, Jeremy Fields and Sean Bollinger for seminars, Gustavo Amsterdam, and Kendall Madden who literally got off the boat and came in to roll.

Hope to see you all in the future, and if you're ever in Dublin, let us know so we can suck your knowledge.

Nice to meet you Danny! I hope to see you in person too

Array

School
    Ronin
    AKA - Handsome Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Kennedy View Post
    Hey everybody,

Thought it was time I introduced myself, after being a creepy creeper for a while.

My name's Danny, I'm an Irish Ronin, training in Dublin, mainly with Eamonn Boylan and Jody Kennedy, who are on the forum too. The three of us graded to blue under Sean Bollinger and Jeremy Fields last year.

We meet up with a few of our buddies a couple of times a week, @ Ronin CrossFit, and indoctrinate them into the 10th Planet Way, as much as we can.

The community is growing over here, and we've got some dudes that drop in for visits, especially Keith Kavanagh and Rory McCann, the legends.

We've had visitors from abroad too, Jeremy Fields and Sean Bollinger for seminars, Gustavo Amsterdam, and Kendall Madden who literally got off the boat and came in to roll.

Hope to see you all in the future, and if you're ever in Dublin, let us know so we can suck your knowledge.

Array

School
    10th planet sf
    Danny did I see your handsome head in the Ryan Hall seminar pic? Was it any good?

Array

School
    Nice one, just when I think I'm safe, the nickname follows

Array

School
    Yeah I went over for it. He's training mma with the lads, the whole fight team was floating around. McGregor, Artem, Aisling Daly, Chris Fields, and I burst in on Gunni in the jacks.

Was interesting alright. No fifty/fifty, did 1 leg x, sweep to footlock / heel hook, leg pummel to crippler, to honeyhole, and looked at threatening the leglocks to open up the pass and vice versa. And showed a mean heelhook finish. Good craic, he seems like a good skin.

Heres me flashing the 10, you might have to squint.

https://twitter.com/John_Kavanagh/st...58003822989312

Array

School
    10th planet sf
    Powerful 10 flashing.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Hello there, Handsome Dan. I'm off work next tuesday and friday if anyone's about, still waiting to get some rolls in with that beast Rory.

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin Ireland/ Pedro Bessa ballincollig
    good evening sir!!