Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The way I do it it's a nasty neck crack but if you are worried just turn it into a triangle
    Am I buggin about the shotgun armbar being there?

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    It's a nasty neck crank, just depends on how they'd interpret it since you do have an arm in. Usually doesn't get called if it's an arm in but you never know. I had the bright idea to ask Eddie if I could feel how he's doing it cause we weren't getting right at first at the NW Camp, holy shit it felt like my neck detached from my shoulders! haha.

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round
    Let me know how this goes as I have an interest in it. My kids coming from a wrestling background enjoy the gator roll, and the gator roll is a second away from being an Anaconda Choke. My kids wanted to learn it but we were unsure if they would be allowed to use it.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Kids, no. They don't even allow kids divisions to pull the head to finish a standard triangle

Array

School
    EMU Judo, Final Round
    Figures. I have tried to make heads or tails of kids BJJ rules and it's been really difficult. It would be great if they just listed what submissions are allowed.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll just pretend I want the triangle while cranking the neck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12