Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Thanks Eddie and Jon as well.

The Cop Sweep. Maybe the 5-0? I believe that's from whipdown with double unders, when you reach behind and catch the far arm. Ive had very limited success with it. But then again I havent drilled it much.

Im going to be going putting out some more LD videos and troubleshoot, it helps me remember my own game and keep things organized.

Hope its useful to some and not too many mistakes in there

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Eddie,

This newest Mastering the System... Im speechless man.

So many times when my Rubber Guard was falling apart, they push my knee and knee slide... I had no idea know what to do... that transition to 1/4 Guard and Dogfight is amazing man... literally exactly what I needed.

I cant wait to try the COP sweep from Double Unders Lockdown as well. That Double overhook Sweep looks interesting as well.
    God damn its hard being a lone soldier over here in China, but we keep fighting the good fight.
    This high level troubleshooting is pure GOLD.

I also realize ive got to get the Prison Guard and Homie control game going. I literally know nothing about it... embarrassing.

I will say, for those guys that can do it.. Hindu Control keeps them locked in place even if the pass the bottom leg. It can buy you some time, and Im working on some more options from there,

Thank you brother

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Thanks Eddie and thanks guys,

A minor update to the EZE... I am hitting this very very regularly in rolling since its been added into my game... it opens up some really nice options and give the top guy more to think about.

Good luck

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Casselman View Post
    Eddie,

This newest Mastering the System... Im speechless man.

So many times when my Rubber Guard was falling apart, they push my knee and knee slide... I had no idea know what to do... that transition to 1/4 Guard and Dogfight is amazing man... literally exactly what I needed.

I cant wait to try the COP sweep from Double Unders Lockdown as well. That Double overhook Sweep looks interesting as well.
    God damn its hard being a lone soldier over here in China, but we keep fighting the good fight.
    This high level troubleshooting is pure GOLD.

I also realize ive got to get the Prison Guard and Homie control game going. I literally know nothing about it... embarrassing.

I will say, for those guys that can do it.. Hindu Control keeps them locked in place even if the pass the bottom leg. It can buy you some time, and Im working on some more options from there,

Thank you brother
    Yes, prison guard is crucial. That along with rubber guard, 1/4 guard and lockdown must be mastered if you want your clinch game from the bottom optimized
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12