Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Price View Post
    Anyone have a good KB routine which you believe is improving your game?

I currently have one 20lb KB and one 35lb KB. I know there are decent routines on-line, but it seems like the order of the progression of movements and number of reps is nebulous and not really tailored to a specific strategy. I currently have a 20 minute routine where I do 20 moves for a duration of one minute per move (10 unique moves, one minute for the right and one min for the left)

Denny, since you have testified that KBs have really helped your overall strength and recover from injury I would love to hear what you have to say on the topic.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

-Paul Price
    10P HQ
    A super basic and simple workout that i like to do that has yielded me phenomenal results in "ON THE MINUTES SWINGS" it's a workout that I got from my Kettlebell coach's(Mark Reifkind)wife's book called the swing by Tracy Reifkind. The concept comes down to what your work/rest ratio is similar to how Eddie did his sprints in the pool for Metamoris. Basically you get a timer and put a minute on it and if you do let's say 10 swings you will probably do it in 20 seconds so you have 40 seconds to rest. Do that for 10 minutes your first time then build from there add in repetitions which will add the work load and decrease the rest. Enjoy #10p4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    A super basic and simple workout that i like to do that has yielded me phenomenal results in "ON THE MINUTES SWINGS" it's a workout that I got from my Kettlebell coach's(Mark Reifkind)wife's book called the swing by Tracy Reifkind. The concept comes down to what your work/rest ratio is similar to how Eddie did his sprints in the pool for Metamoris. Basically you get a timer and put a minute on it and if you do let's say 10 swings you will probably do it in 20 seconds so you have 40 seconds to rest. Do that for 10 minutes your first time then build from there add in repetitions which will add the work load and decrease the rest. Enjoy #10p4L
    YES!!!!! Will implment this tonight

Thank you Denny
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco

Here is a chain I did it this morning.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    I've been using this routine quite successfully going from 35lbs to 53lbs for all the exercises in no time and I weigh 135lbs. I'm doing my last cycle at 53lbs to move up to 62lbs kb.

Workouts only take 15-20 minutes a day

http://www.sesdweb.net/cms/lib06/PA0...ettlebells.pdf
    Thank you.

And thanks to the search function. This is good thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12