Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Chicago
    That's pretty stuff.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    I really like Geo's style of teaching. Takes his time and really breaks everything down

Array

School
    lightening mma kent england
    I was there for this geo is the man him and richie broke everything down and didnt miss a detail was so good and they got round and helped everyone was a pleasure and honour to be there these guys are amazong cant wait for them to come back to uk shores

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thanks Geo, we been focusing a lot on getting to the back, but never thought about this transition. I guess that is why you are the black belt and I'm not..LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    So...I sent that youtube link to my instructor (Michael Bartlett) yesterday. During our rolling session last night, I'm in mid roll with someone else, trying to get to guard so I can hit this tech, and I hear my instructor call out my name. I just happened to be at a point where I could turn my head and look in his direction, just in time to see him hit 100% (from half guard) to the truck. I didn't get a chance to hit the tech myself last night, but he and I talked about it afterward, and he was really impressed at how smooth the transition was, especially having not drilled it before hitting it live. Great tech, certainly effective. Thanks again for sharing...can't wait to hit this myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    AHAHA. He stole your thunder. LOL

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    ^haha. Sounds like a cool ass instructor though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville TN - Upper Cumberland MMA
    For sure...the race to hit the tech first was won by him once again, an yes, he's a really, really cool instructor. Always making it fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12