Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Thanks for all the advice guys! I will work on it and report back!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    it might eb worthwhile watching how marcelo garcia does his omoplatas. instead of bringing his leg over with a tight clinch like eddie does. marcelo uses his hips a lot more and kicks his leg right over. what this does is crank the shoulder and make it very difficult for the opponent to move. it also makes it pretty easy to bring the other leg out and triangle them and then you can grab gogo clinch/hazelett. but its all in that hip movement, making sure you move from your buttcheck to the side of your leg.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    BRILLANT BEN EDDY.

But wouldnt he already be able to hit the gogo if that were the case? As soon as you kungfu move and sit up you're there almost completing the gogo if youre timing is 'on' right?. Whether it goes under the chin or across his face I'm not too fussed. Ill go back to the gogo more than not. If he has great defence, then I might chin strap him to force the rubbermount.

Another thing I like to do is work on improving that spot where they are picking your transition and add fire power there, so that everytime they think about giving up the omaplata, they will remember there will be something evil waiting there for them like a trap and force them back into/towards your guard, and keep them away from forcing you to make that transition on their terms. I try to have them make them on mine! I like to move my attention to things that I feel they may not expect and add it there. You'll be surprised how well this strategy works.

Frank Barca (Grank)
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    Affilliate Moon Downunder
    190B Sussex Street, Coburg
    Victoria Australia
    www.10thplanet.com.au
    frank@10thplanet.com.au

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12