What to expect from HQ Drop-in.

Hey guys and girls,

I've not been in the system for long but have been genuinely intrigued by it for quite a while. I'm planning a drop-in to one of Eddie's advanced classes in the next few weeks and was kinda wondering what to expect.

I'm out of shape and pretty damn nervous about making an idiot of myself to be entirely honest.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Standard shrimp escapes, hand stand, cartwheel warmups, the 4 warm-up flows of that day, some other technique, a little specific training, then rolls. Usually the first two rolls are no leg locks. If Eddie’s teaching, it will be more lecture style and you’ll often get a little stand-up comedy thrown in. If one of his students are teaching, expect a LOT of drilling. No need to be nervous though. No one truly cares what happens in the academy in terms of who taps who. Also, this is one of, if not THE most liberal schools in terms of leg locks. Funny enough, they are more safe about them than any school I’ve gone to. It’s nice people bro, you’d be very welcome. No politics here.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Arman electric chaired the correct. Follow @10pwarmups for the warm ups of the day, review them as much as it takes
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie