Thread: New to realm

Array

School
    E town BJJ, KY

New to realm

Hello all I'm Buddie from ft knox, KY. Is there any 10th planet students that want to train that are in KY close to louisville or ft knox area. I want to be apart of the planet family cannot find a gym within 3hrs of me. I have a great space on base to roll and train with mats can fit up to 20 individuals.

Array

School
    AFS Academy/10th Planet Richmond, Richmond, Ky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie buddie View Post
    Hello all I'm Buddie from ft knox, KY. Is there any 10th planet students that want to train that are in KY close to louisville or ft knox area. I want to be apart of the planet family cannot find a gym within 3hrs of me. I have a great space on base to roll and train with mats can fit up to 20 individuals.
    "I want to be apart of the planet family cannot find a gym within 3hrs of me."

Have you been to the locations page on this very site? I'm in Richmond, Ky, about an hour and a half away from you, a black belt under Eddie and have a professional fighter/student in Louisville that drives 4 days a week to train that you could train with and car pool with if you wanted.

Not to mention there is also 10th Planet Indianapolis that is probably about 2 hours away from you.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elliott View Post
    "I want to be apart of the planet family cannot find a gym within 3hrs of me."

Have you been to the locations page on this very site? I'm in Richmond, Ky, about an hour and a half away from you, a black belt under Eddie and have a professional fighter/student in Louisville that drives 4 days a week to train that you could train with and car pool with if you wanted.

Not to mention there is also 10th Planet Indianapolis that is probably about 2 hours away from you.
    Yup, what Scott said.