Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    See I know the indian death lock is legit enough to work, but as far as the video goes, it looks like both moves taps the guy out because he is either kneeing him in the balls or pushing his foot into the balls.

secondly, i dont think that second move would be as useful in no gi. especially flipping him over afterwards.

I actually thought he was taking the mickey out of it for most of the video.

Array

School
    Team Quest Redding
    "Make sure you keep double underhooks." Heheheh. Sorta like saying "make sure you submit him every time."

Array

School
    elite mma
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    See I know the indian death lock is legit enough to work, but as far as the video goes, it looks like both moves taps the guy out because he is either kneeing him in the balls or pushing his foot into the balls.

secondly, i dont think that second move would be as useful in no gi. especially flipping him over afterwards.

I actually thought he was taking the mickey out of it for most of the video.
    the first is more like the electric chair pain, stretching the growing.. and that only works if the guy doing the lockdown just lay their, u suppose to come up with it , when the opponent go for the "indian DL". the best lock down breaker is when you grab both legs (like you go for a double leg) and stretch down your leg, all while having your head in the chest or stomach of the guy doing the lock down, so he cant come up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by jaisil007 View Post
    the first is more like the electric chair pain, stretching the growing.. and that only works if the guy doing the lockdown just lay their, u suppose to come up with it , when the opponent go for the "indian DL". the best lock down breaker is when you grab both legs (like you go for a double leg) and stretch down your leg, all while having your head in the chest or stomach of the guy doing the lock down, so he cant come up.
    heh I know all that, im jsut saying that it doesnt seem that way in the video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12