Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    So a dude I was rolling with tonight defended the gogo by forcing me into jiu claw before I could get the gogo clinch. It was easy to go to perp jc from there, but I'd prefer the clinch. Any thoughts?
    Just an idea, maybe you could hold him with a facialplata to buy some time, then thread your free arm through, and switch to the gogoclinch?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    There are a few ways to hit the Kung fu move from the meat hook. The one I show on mts is shigeki's version. But I have a different one now that I will show on next mts, plus a couple more amazing options off the Gogo clinch, Denny's favorite option the "300 choke", and a double bag off the Gogo clinch called "death from below". Yalls gonna trip. There's at least 8 deadly submissions off the Gogo clinch including the Lodgoplata & Frodoplata
    Damn can't wait to see these

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    It might just be that I'm not doing the kung fu move properly. I think the next MTS will help me sort out some of the kinks....... Or maybe my coach, Brandon Mccaghren will have some knowledge for me when I see him at the SE Training Camp next weekend in Gulf Shores
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    KJJ
    As a dude with pretty weak upper body strength (i.e. strong guys can "hulk out" and rip out of a lot of things I attempt - including fully synched-in gogoplatas), the gogo clinch has been ABSOLUTELY REVOLUTIONARY - and I've only been using it for the past few training sessions.

Absolutely amazingly wicked stuff. Seriously, the next MTS (with hopefully even more gogo clinch techniques) can't arrive soon enough.

Array

School
    KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by gene k View Post
    Just an idea, maybe you could hold him with a facialplata to buy some time, then thread your free arm through, and switch to the gogoclinch?
    What's a facialplata?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    For that matter, what does plata even mean?
    gogoclinch is becoming a go to part of my game. I love it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Eddie controlled me for the majority of a round in the gogo clinch. I literally could not go anywhere except roll to my back where he got an easy submission. I also got to drill death from below and must say it's pretty sick.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    Eddie controlled me for the majority of a round in the gogo clinch. I literally could not go anywhere except roll to my back where he got an easy submission. I also got to drill death from below and must say it's pretty sick.
    Sorry bout that Pat :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    No better way to make people believers!

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    There are a few ways to hit the Kung fu move from the meat hook. The one I show on mts is shigeki's version. But I have a different one now that I will show on next mts, plus a couple more amazing options off the Gogo clinch, Denny's favorite option the "300 choke", and a double bag off the Gogo clinch called "death from below". Yalls gonna trip. There's at least 8 deadly submissions off the Gogo clinch including the Lodgoplata & Frodoplata
    When playing gogo clinch on your right side what is the reason your right hand has to go under your leg? I've been playing around and mostly hitting hazelets and a double bag choke without threading my hand under my leg for the clinch. I feel like I can hit the transitions quicker and smoother with my hands above my legs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast