Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I break down the system as deep as I can possibly go on MTS. It's all in those 104 episodes. Mastering the warm ups is also vital, it will insure that you get your daily dose of the basics
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Hey Eddie,
    thank you for your advice and the MTS episodes. I am from germany and want to stick to the system, seeing forward to become a hotbox or even an affiliate school.
    greets from germany,
    Anton

Array

School
    Gracie Palm Harbor (purple in regular BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    I said the same thing in another thread, but Brian Debes informed me that Advanced has everything from MTRG in it too, and MTRG isn't even in print anymore.
    Yeah I don't think you can overstate how good the advanced book is as a training tool when starting out with the system (as I am now). If I have a trouble spot rolling, I get home there's either a section dedicated directly to my problem (people posturing out of my rubber guard, etc) or I can figure out the error of my ways by going through the flowcharts or the detailed breakdown of the move.
    Its also an excellent reference when watching the MTS vids or anything else which references moves you're unfamiliar with.

Array

School
    Whangarei, New Zealand
    i'm in Whangarei, New Zealand and starting down a similar road. Loving all the tech vids. i started at the oldest and up to number 60. Super helpful. Still not sure about Renato though. i've noticed marked improvments in my game too. Also at 5 dollars its a lot of bang for your buck. Thanks Eddie and wider 10p !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12