Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids Games?

Array

School
    10th Planet Altoona

Kids Games?

My kids class is really starting to grow and I was wondering if anyone had some unique games for the kids to play at the end of class one that could be fun for the littler ones and the older kids as well. I am open to all suggestions for games so if anyone has any games they have seen or had success with please let me know! Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Sharks and minnows with a swiss ball

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Shirt game is fun - Tuck a shirt (or towel) in the back of their pants and they have to protect their back while trying to take other people's towel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    I saw Brandon post a video of some kid games he does for his classes.....kids were running in a circle and he would yell full guard and the kids would have to hurry and get in that position....something like that...similar to musical chairs

This could be really cool if you combine this with drilling moves- call out maybe a butterfly sweep- two kids have to get together and do the move. Last one to complete it is eliminated, the eliminated students go off and drill the move that got them out with until the next round.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ

Array

School
    TxState Kajukenbo
    Drill relay races. Have them race in groups doing shrimps, bear crawls, crab walks, penetration steps etc.

Park Ranger: One player is chosen to be the “Park Ranger”. All other players stand facing “Park Ranger”. All of these players choose an animal, no one need to tell about what animal they have chosen. The Park Ranger then says a characteristic that the other player’s animals may have. If a player’s animal does match with the future they need to run away because the Park Ranger will tag the player of similar animal character and will make him/her a tree. This game is a ton of fun! and first time I got about this game is from my nephew. He usually play this game at his school. His school site has also updated all the tournament events and all gaming list they do play in school time.

Park Ranger: One player is chosen to be the “Park Ranger”. All other players stand facing “Park Ranger”. All of these players choose an animal, no one need to tell about what animal they have chosen. This game is a ton of fun! and first time I got about this game is from my nephew. He usually play this game at his school. His school site has also updated all the tournament events and all gaming list they do play in school time.

Park Ranger: One player is chosen to be the “Park Ranger”. All other players stand facing “Park Ranger”. This game is a ton of fun! and first time I got about this game is from my nephew. His school site has also updated all the tournament events and all gaming list they do play in school time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast