Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

IBJJF= Watered down version of Jiujitsu!

But if you feel like a winner by winning by a advantage! Well I guess pat-a-cake jiu jitsu is your thing! Here's another example of great DQ ref'ing at 2012 pans

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    Very lame!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

....and I thought Judo was falling apart.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I wonder how much money that guy spent and how far he travelled to put up with that...
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    The ibjjf Wont last the way they're rules are structured now. I really like what NAGA an GQ are doing. GQ now offers a seperate submission only absolute bracket for each div. (beginner, intermediate, advanced.). NAGA now offers 2 no-Gi brackets (one using NAGA rules (any submission is valid at any level) an one using ADCC rules. What does IBJJF offer....Mandatory Drug Testing..lmao.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    The ibjjf Wont last the way they're rules are structured now. I really like what NAGA an GQ are doing. GQ now offers a seperate submission only absolute bracket for each div. (beginner, intermediate, advanced.). NAGA now offers 2 no-Gi brackets (one using NAGA rules (any submission is valid at any level) an one using ADCC rules. What does IBJJF offer....Mandatory Drug Testing..lmao.
    I 100% agree. I wish EVERY NAGA had both NO-GI divisions offered though. But one NAGA division > one IBJJF division everyday.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    The ibjjf Wont last the way they're rules are structured now.
    Yeah, this pan ams only had 3300 competitors, they're going belly up if these numbers continue.

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Ibjjf is a business. As a business you need to predict future trends an adjust to what your competitors are doing. Just because they had alot of competitors at that tourny doesn't mean their long term business strategy is sound? According to a recent article 30% of the competitors in ibjjf events go home disqualified. Do you think that breeds repeat customers?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Wow. I'm embarrased for the guy who got the win. Ive seen Pee Wee Wrestling matches get more violent than this!

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Ibjjf is a business. As a business you need to predict future trends an adjust to what your competitors are doing. Just because they had alot of competitors at that tourny doesn't mean their long term business strategy is sound? According to a recent article 30% of the competitors in ibjjf events go home disqualified. Do you think that breeds repeat customers?
    Where did they get those numbers? Are they including people who miss weight or are late and dqed?

Because I was at pan ams all day yesterday, and saw three dqs, one of which was listed. Three. I hit a single legged x guard, didn't get dqed for reaping didn't even get warned. I saw a guy get his ankle snapped from 50/50, with the ref issuing no dqs.

The IBJJF is a business, people will continue to support it because it attracts the top competitors and is the only tournament that is punctual and professional. If NAGA and GQ couldrun their tournaments on a similar level, they might swell their ranks with bigger named grapplers and put IBJJF out of business.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast