Array

School
    Inglorious Grapplers Hong Kong

IS CONOR McGregor A GENIUS ?

Is Conor a genius or did he just commit career suicide ? Will Conors antics get him a fight with Khabib ?
    and will we ever see a Mayweather ?

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    He doesn’t want a Khabib fight. Just for show.

At first I thought it's just some stupid WWE-shit for promotion and stuff, but now I'm not so sure anymore. He's either on coke, has huge anger issues or both. I understand that the bus attack was a reaction to Khabib bullying Artem Lobov, but injuring how many... 3 fighters? Unacceptable!

Crazy UFC 223, Holloway is now out too, it seems like he couldn't gain enough weight in this short amount of time. They're hoping for Pettis now, but I guess that won't be for the title.

I guess that means Tony is STILL the Interim Champion? Or the REAL Champion, because I'm sure Conor has to be officially stripped now, I mean, he could potentially go to jail.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    I don't see what the gain was for him in this. Yea trash talking happens, rifts happen, I understand that him and Khalabib aren't exactly best bros, but wow. He's not able to leave the country and I bet everybody affected is gonna go after him in court, especially the fighters who lost their wages by getting injured. Really at the end of the day, the fact that he made all that money from the Mayweather fight is gonna make him a massive target for lawsuits.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The fact that people are making threads about it makes me think it will make conor vs Khabib bigger than ever
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Relson Gracie/Roberto Traven/SBG Athens/Constant Expansion JJ
    He's good at MMA, I think though our society is throwing around the word '' GENIUS '' a weee bit to much.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Guaranteed Connor is scurrred of Khabib.