Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPink92 View Post
    I can't believe the US allows nutcases like her to buy a gun. The US even allows immigrants on student visas to purchase guns. You guys are fucking nuts.
    when blackhats have blackmoney to arm whomever they wish, and by the way did you see the patent for the sonic tech to modulate/localize sound patterns....can very easily be made to sound like demonic voices.

its kinda like noting boeing's remote control tests in the late 80s-early 90s in the context of 911.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    People getting killed all day everyday in Chicago and Detroit. This YouTube shooting was nothing.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    People getting killed all day everyday in Chicago and Detroit. This YouTube shooting was nothing.
    Exactly. People want to ban these so called "assault rifles" when in reality they are a drop in the bucket when it comes to gun deaths. I would think people would be after handguns and not rifles.
    Unfortunately folks do not take into account the millions upon millions of people that have been killed by their own government in the 20th century alone. What usually has to happen first? The disarmament of the people...

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    Exactly. People want to ban these so called "assault rifles" when in reality they are a drop in the bucket when it comes to gun deaths. I would think people would be after handguns and not rifles.
    Unfortunately folks do not take into account the millions upon millions of people that have been killed by their own government in the 20th century alone. What usually has to happen first? The disarmament of the people...
    But they TRY to save people... the goverment does. They put on rules and regulations so we dont kill ourselfs
    and so we can build for them and make money. They are the sweet saviors the nessecery "evil" so to speak.
    And they are good people now...
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12