good shit dude

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Thanks guys

Array

School
    Philly hotbox/SJU JJ
    YES! im loving the philly hotbox spreading! anyone interested in coming we train tues and wed at 7 and fridays at 4. tuesdays seem like the best day. thats when gibbs and i are both there and when most of the local ronins can come out

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts - 10th Planet Peterborough/Troop BJJ
    Awesome match bro congrats

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Kevin congrats on the win! I don't know how long you have been training, but you definitely need to be in the beginners division. Your skill is far too strong for Novice. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been training Jiu Jitsu?

Quote Originally Posted by George Holsenback View Post
    Kevin congrats on the win! I don't know how long you have been training, but you definitely need to be in the beginners division. Your skill is far too strong for Novice. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been training Jiu Jitsu?
    I may be wrong but I think is just at or almost at 6 months now, so he was under 6 months at the time of that tournament.

I think.

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post

Quote Originally Posted by George Holsenback View Post
    I may be wrong but I think is just at or almost at 6 months now, so he was under 6 months at the time of that tournament.

I think.

Yeah, you're right Gibbs. George, October was my 5th month training grappling at a school. Beginners division (up to 2 years) coming up next at NAGA on the 17th! Thanks for the feedback!

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Yeah, you're right Gibbs. George, October was my 5th month training grappling at a school. Beginners division (up to 2 years) coming up next at NAGA on the 17th! Thanks for the feedback!
    Awesome! Mighty impressive skills for such a short amount of time. Best of luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12