Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    they mentioned marcelo did a break down of the match? anyone have the vid of it, don't see it on youtube???

Array

School
    blank
    oh my god i just laughed my dick off when i heard someone in the crowd yell "YOU CAN DO IT" like rob schneider in the water boy at 18:46

Array

School
    blank
    oh man, these guys are so ridiculous. this is for sure the most ridiculous one yet.

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    On another note, how great was it towards the end of the video when Ryron said, "Calm down, bro" to Rener. As much as we all love Rener's videos, I think every one of us has wanted to quiet him down more than once.
    ya man, shit got real for a second there

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by CTGRXB View Post
    they mentioned marcelo did a break down of the match? anyone have the vid of it, don't see it on youtube???
    This is the link but I'm not sure why sometimes these MGinAction links work without an account and sometimes they don't.

http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetai...?VideoId=14370

Quote Originally Posted by CTGRXB View Post
    It's here on MGinaction

http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetai...?VideoId=14370

Basically he says that ultimately if Galvao didn't want to lose position that he could've attacked the north-south choke without much risk. He also shows a tight farside armbar, and gives his thoughts on the match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12