Thread: Apocalypse!!!!!

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK

Apocalypse!!!!!

Guys, I'm not sure if you get Channel 4OD in the US but in the UK this programme aired Friday and it was totally brilliant. Again, I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with a man named Derren Brown, over here he is a well respected magician and hypnotist who airs a special every year near enough with a variety of different concepts including, predicting exact numbers on roulette judging ball speed and spin speed, how to win the lottery, how to bet on horses and win, playing russian roulette live etc.

Some of these special he has aired have been terrible and some have been some of the best TV I have ever seen. Friday's special falls into the latter

In Derren Brown: Apocalypse, Derren specially selects one man who takes everything he has for granted, has no regard for his friends family and life in general, and makes him beleive, through a 1000 acre land he has specially done up, over 250 actors, phone hacking to place fake news stories on his phone and some well timed hypnotism, that the world has ended and we are on the verge of a zombie Apocalypse to try and help him change his life.

Honestly guys for me this is some of the best TV I have ever seen, and it is amazing to see how a regular 21 year old dude acts when he is faced with the end of the world. It is part 1 of a two part special, the second of which airs next Friday and I'll post the link in this thread when it comes out.

By the way, I don't work for Derren, I just really enjoyed the programme. Have a look if you're bored.

Here's the link

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...ls/4od#3430559

Hope you all enjoy it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Very cleverly made. I don't know whether I should break it to you or not... probably best not. Enjoy part 2!