Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not like I mean

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I like the showmanship. Jiu Jitsu as a whole could stand to quit taking itself so seriously. Let the boys go out there and have fun. If you don't like it, get better.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I like the showmanship. Jiu Jitsu as a whole could stand to quit taking itself so seriously. Let the boys go out there and have fun. If you don't like it, get better.
    Yep! I think in pretty much everything people need to relax and be a little less uptight. At the top level of this sport you're still basically just doing professional horse-play.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Don't have an issue with the showmanship at all and in fact love it. Kinda like an 'amp' vid before surfing/skating etc.

Once you get to black stuff like this is all good as there is no argument of sandbagging etc. Don't think I would feel the same if it was a blue/purple/brown 'dancing' on peeps, but at black I'm pretty sure you can suck it up.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123