Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Ohh I see what you're saying, very cool. Do you have a name for this choke? Also, can you use the barn hook or this choke from mission control?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    In answer to the questions about Hindu control from the barn hook, I mainly only use a half way hindulatine without going over my leg to get a reaction. That can get taps , or it can get them to open my croc back up. Whichever is good with me

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by gene k View Post
    Ohh I see what you're saying, very cool. Do you have a name for this choke? Also, can you use the barn hook or this choke from mission control?
    Half Hindulitine.

You can use the barn hook from mission control if you can get the angle to happen, that angle can be harder to make from their than newyork. I only put the newyork one on the net because that one is the easiest. When I do barn hook from mission control, I'm looking to go to crack head control with that. This can get me to invisible crackhead to get the hand on the mat, or I can zompie the OTHER side, in witch case I can get a cool armbare variation against my thigh.

I taught this game in my last seminar at 10th Planet Decatur. Most of this I would way rather teach in person than videos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123