I'm trying to start a new project, and could use your help

Hey guys. As some of you know, I'm a software developer (who could have guessed by my overly extroverted nature). Autism runs in my family; my uncle has always been cared for, and my oldest son was diagnosed on the autism spectrum when he was four. I've started a Kickerstarter.com project to see if I can get enough donations to build some free, but high quality software to help people with autism. If you know anybody who is interested in autism, I would really appreciate your help pointing them to my project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...tism-ascending

Thank guys.
    Sarkis

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Seriously awesome idea! I'm in!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    donated!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    This is awesome! My youngest son was diagnosed on the spectrum at 3 and he is almost 10 now and doing amazing and I am for sure in!

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    Donated

This is great Sarkis! Always a boss on the matts and off!

Thanks guys. It means a lot.

I even went so far as to sign up for a facebook account (... I can feel Zuckerberg watching me as I type.... :-0 ).

Thanks! Working on getting it setup and looking for more sponsors

First, thanks to everyone who has supported this project so far with donations or helping to spread the word.

I have been working on contacting politicians and other groups that could help fund the project. I am also working on registering a domain name, and forming a not-for-profit charitable company.

I'll post more updates soon.

Thanks for the support!

Sarkis