Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Eddie, have you read the book Body of Secretsby James Bamford? In it he describes the CIA operation "Dirty Trick". In it, the CIA plotted to kill John Glenn during the manned mercury mission, then blame it on Cuba/Communists under a false flag play to get public support for an invasion.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Tim Elliott, check this....
    One rock, given to a politician, when tested by experts was found out later to not be a moon rock at all. Im comfortable with that, just like Im comfortable there might have been some editing of the landing video to make it more impressive.

According to NASA, they send out 400 samples a year to scientists. And they must do, because look how much research has been done on them by various universities.
    http://scholar.google.co.nz/scholar?...en&as_sdt=2000

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    Wrong.

Manned missions do it quicker: 3 days, 3 hours, 49 minutes
    Next up, the Apollo missions in comparison were fairly quick to reach the Moon. The Apollo 11 astronauts were launched atop a huge Saturn V multi-stage rocket on July 16th 1969 from Kennedy Space Centre and sent quickly on their way. They reached lunar orbit after only three days in space on July 19th 1969.

From Universetoday.com
    ?

I never said it was right.

Did you just strawman yourself? Read my last post. The 13,100 mph average shouldn't be used for the duration of the flight to the moon.. it would be far too fast.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    We've never been to the moon. This could be debated forever but when you weigh the 2 sides honestly. Faking it seems more likely.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    We've never been to the moon. This could be debated forever but when you weigh the 2 sides honestly. Faking it seems more likely.

It's so strange to me that something that supposedly happened contains so many cracks in the story. I find that so baffling. Of course I can't say if we did or didn't but from looking at all the evidence from both sides I would probably bet that it was staged.

Regarding the rock that could only have come from the moon could that have come from unmaned Rover missions that picked up the samples instead?

Also wern't there supposed to be Telescopes in 2010 outside NASA that could see the moons surface? Couldn't someone use that to check if the footprints are still on the surface? That would be convincing evidence if man has actually set foot on there or not.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678