Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Indy/Mat Chess MMA
    Yeah, I'm in Everett. 3pm on Sundays is the current plan. Anybody else that's interested feel free to PM me.

Array

School
    In Moses Lake Please?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Burkhart View Post
    Yeah, I'm in Everett. 3pm on Sundays is the current plan. Anybody else that's interested feel free to PM me.
    I found a gym here in moses lake where I can start teaching the 10P program. Starting with all the warm ups. Drilling it home. If this works out, I would like some 10P guys to come by if ur in the surrounding area; ie, Spokane, Seattle or Portland. Thoughts? Any positive feedback is appreciated. I'm really trying here to put 10p on the map in this area!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic Tijerina View Post
    I found a gym here in moses lake where I can start teaching the 10P program. Starting with all the warm ups. Drilling it home. If this works out, I would like some 10P guys to come by if ur in the surrounding area; ie, Spokane, Seattle or Portland. Thoughts? Any positive feedback is appreciated. I'm really trying here to put 10p on the map in this area!
    I want nothing more than to be able to move back to Wenatchee and Start up a school

Array

School
    In Moses Lake Please?!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I want nothing more than to be able to move back to Wenatchee and Start up a school
    Wenatchee is about 60 miles away from ML! If you ever move back to the PNW hopefully a 10P ML will be started.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I honestly think you want to put that school somewhere densely populated. West Side of the mountains. Get the Microsoftees and the Googleites onboard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    I honestly think you want to put that school somewhere densely populated. West Side of the mountains. Get the Microsoftees and the Googleites onboard.
    I just want to move back out west. Living in Washington state was probably one of the best times of my life.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I just want to move back out west. Living in Washington state was probably one of the best times of my life.
    It's a pretty great place and folks seem fairly open minded around here.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    If you ever come over to visit, make it known. Would like to see how the metal parts in my neck fair against the Mejia darce!!

Array

School
    In Moses Lake Please?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Moses Lake has a population of about 40,000. We have surrounding areas, such as Ephrata, Othello, Warden, Quincy, Soap Lake. So we are right in the middle of it all.

With that in mind you're looking at about 80,000 + ppl. Not too bad. This town has had a few gyms try to open but fell due to un-solid teaching and ethics. I believe we/I can bring solid teaching here... I'll keep trying.

Thanks again guys for reading this post.

Nic

We are training 10th planet in Spokane on Sundays if you are in the area.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast