Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    I find it interesting that they posted all the individual results, but are waiting on team results once individual results have been "corrected"? Why post the individual results then?
    Well they still haven't corrected Ant's name it still says Ant Lorez

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    I noticed that too...they got it right under the Teen division!?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    which one of You Omaha guys did I grapple? He was a purple belt?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    You went against Matt Hester.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    You went up against Matt!?! He makes my soul piss itself when I roll with him! How'd you end up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    You went up against Matt!?! He makes my soul piss itself when I roll with him! How'd you end up with him?
    Better question; how are you still alive? Are you secretly Iron Man? Someone check him for an Arc Reactor. But seriously, props man Matts one of the best in the Midwest you did well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I went for jailbreak with my inside arm. He freed his trapped arm and darced me. It was sweet. We had an awesome roll. Matts a stud! I hope to come visit You guys soon.
    As to how I got matched with Matt; I entered the expert division. Ive been training for 4 years, but just joined 10P in December. I had previously placed 2nd in intermediate so I thought Id give it a shot. My 1st BJJ instructor has a black-belt in Jeet Kun Do so I never got a promotion from him. My 2nd BJJ instructor Kyle Watson never promoted me because I never took his gi classes regularly, and I only trained under him for 6 months. So, I am still a white-belt, although its starting to turn a little grey.
    The expert division doesnt have nearly as many illegal moves, so I dont have to go through a rulebook in my head the whole time Im grappling. And besides, theres no such thing as sand-bagging in the expert division. I highly recomend it.
    Looking forward to seeing You at NAGA Missouri, October 13th.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago North
    Where are the vids?!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    I am getting most of Omaha's put together, I'm slow on the video editing thing. It will be up soon though

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Stewart View Post
    I am getting most of Omaha's put together, I'm slow on the video editing thing. It will be up soon though
    Derek I got a team that can take care of everything, they even do security.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast