Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ

EBI6, $50k, absolute?!

I just listened to the recent Fight Companion and at the very end Eddie mentions that EBI6 is going to be in Mexico City with a $50,000 purse, absolute division.

Wow.

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    Sounds amazing! My mind is going crazy imagining who will be competing in that considering that the purse is so high (Cyborg, Barnett, Galvao, Vinny, ect.). Also I think Eddie mentioned having qualifiers for future EBI's. I'll keep training Heel Hooks and dead zones...waiting for the day that there are Australian Qualifiers with the EBI rule set lol

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Parker View Post
    Sounds amazing! My mind is going crazy imagining who will be competing in that considering that the purse is so high (Cyborg, Barnett, Galvao, Vinny, ect.). Also I think Eddie mentioned having qualifiers for future EBI's. I'll keep training Heel Hooks and dead zones...waiting for the day that there are Australian Qualifiers with the EBI rule set lol
    Yeah in the podcast Eddie said there would be a trial in Rio and another in San Palo for EBI6

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Just watched the countdown and feeling pumped. Just need a dam tv/fightpass deal or something. I know Eddie talks about a 1mil grand prize, but even just a 200k main prize.

Imagine the names it would pull. Dam.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Wait, when you say absolute do you mean open weight division? So a 140 pounder could go up against a 240 pounder? Please say yes

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Yes, EBI 6 in Mexico City for 50k, Absolute, in April, with trials in rio & Sao Paolo in Feb
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

In February??? That's fucking around the corner...!!! More hyped for this than Conor McGregor vs. Jose Aldo to be honest lol

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by elrith View Post
    In February??? That's fucking around the corner...!!! More hyped for this than Conor McGregor vs. Jose Aldo to be honest lol
    Hell yes!

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham / SBG Shropshire
    Anyone know why Cummings is out of EBI 5? Was supper looking forward to seeing his matches :/

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Small View Post
    Anyone know why Cummings is out of EBI 5? Was supper looking forward to seeing his matches :/
    MCL tear. Rumor is he got it in wrestling practice.

He's been replaced with Gary Tonon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast