Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Damn I need a droid

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    Got it...its awesome..I rated it five stars.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Glad you guys are liking it. I'll be shooting some new videos asap.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Windows phone plz!

in fact I've heard that it's possible to get google play credits for this app

by the way, has anyone got any google play credits?

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    Yeah man, I did. My friend and a coworker sent me not so long ago an article on Facebook about one really nice way to get google creditsand to my surprise it really worked.
    Who would have thought? I usually don't trust thing that are free because usually they are not and you actually gotta pay afterwards, but it's not the case here.
    There are many different ways on how to get them but I personally just like taking some surveys here and there and I've gotten one buck for the first one and 25 cents for every following one. You give your feedback to Google, it takes about a minute or two and bum! 1 dollar is already there.
    I dunno guys, but it just looks like a nice side hustle to me

Quote Originally Posted by brainstorm214 View Post
    Yeah man, I did. My friend and a coworker sent me not so long ago an article on Facebook about one really nice way to get google creditsand to my surprise it really worked.
    Who would have thought? I usually don't trust thing that are free because usually they are not and you actually gotta pay afterwards, but it's not the case here.
    There are many different ways on how to get them but I personally just like taking some surveys here and there and I've gotten one buck for the first one and 25 cents for every following one. You give your feedback to Google, it takes about a minute or two and bum! 1 dollar is already there.
    I dunno guys, but it just looks like a nice side hustle to me
    Thabks man but I'm not interested in that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345