Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

Houston or Lake Charles 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Private lessons in YOUR gym or garage

I hear about people wanting to learn 10th Planet in Houston and Lake Charles all the time and I have 5 regular private lesion students from Houston that drive over to me (and one regular class student from Lake Charles). But I really want to meet any other Ronins in Houston that are really serious.

So I WILL DRIVE TO YOU. We will do the lesson in YOUR gym/area you train in.

Cost is $99 + $25 travel expense fee that I will waive if you do more than one hour. You may split this among up to 4 people (if you have more than that, contact me and we will work something out). You must also cover the gym fee if there is one wherever we are training and have it ok’d with whoever runs the mats if they are not yours.

This offer is available for a VERY limited amount of time and open TO THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE THAT CONTACT ME and trips will have to work around my class schedule.

Array

School
    Lookin'
    That would be cool if you could work out a weekly or bi-weekly residency gig at Ground Dwellers in Houston.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    That would be cool if you could work out a weekly or bi-weekly residency gig at Ground Dwellers in Houston.
    I would be open to going over there, sure We'd have to work something out. According to their website, they only do no-gi on Thursdays and its at the same time I teach in Beaumont, so visiting that one would be hard for me. We'd have to get a different time like a weekend maybe? If the people there are interested, I'd love to visit.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Let me work my magic and set things up for you bro. I got connections...

Array

School
    Tenth Planet Decatur
    This is an unreal deal. Barncat is an amazing teacher. I have been luckily enough to get some one on one time with him and I would recommend that people jump on that deal. I wish Barncat lived close enough to me where I could train with him every month. He will definitely level your game up.

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    I am one of Brian's regular private lesson students. I live south of Houston and drive there to train with him (1 hr 45 min). Well worth the time and money as he is a phenomenal teacher, I highly recommend you take him up on this offer.