Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Deep discussion of this topic with one of my head Professors Eddie Redzovic.

This type of behavior ought not to be tolerated in the jiu jitsu community. I encourage any and all people on this forum to boycott Brandon Quick's events. There are plenty of other tournaments out there and opportunities to get tournament experience, you don't need the American Grappling Federation. Stand up against bigots.

How ironic is it that he was wearing a Muhammad Ali t-shirt in one of his most recent posts? One of the most influential and outspoken Muslim figures of all-time.

Seriously. Not cool.

Furthermore, in the video you'll find Brandon fighting one of our Muslim instructors as a brown belt. After Brandon got tapped, they shook hands. How 'bout that!

Last edited by Arman Fathi; 08-25-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Surely religious people can practise forgiveness, after all there are as many opinions as there are men. Religion doesn't tolerate any criticism of itself, it seems to be very fragile.

We live in an age of science and reason and have had an enlightenment movement roughly 200 years ago not to mention reformation within Christianity but this has never happened (nor ever will happen) within islam, if you want to believe the rantings of a hallucinating goat herder then be my guest.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBONGO View Post
    Surely religious people can practise forgiveness, after all there are as many opinions as there are men. Religion doesn't tolerate any criticism of itself, it seems to be very fragile.

We live in an age of science and reason and have had an enlightenment movement roughly 200 years ago not to mention reformation within Christianity but this has never happened (nor ever will happen) within islam, if you want to believe the rantings of a hallucinating goat herder then be my guest.
    The bridge you live under must get great Wifi to have such an informed opinion.
    Last edited by Arman Fathi; 08-30-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12