Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    no school in the area
    please go to the doctor !

Appears to be like Lyme condition. It's hard to get a good blood vessels check for unless your body is making zero systems at that time. But certainly seems like Lyme or some blood vessels parasite. Physician or DOM either way asap!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit
    Sounds like Lyme disease. It's hard to get a positive blood test for unless your body is making anti bodies at that time. But defiantly sounds like Lyme or some blood parasite. Doctor or DOM either way asap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efrain22 View Post
    Appears to be like Lyme condition. It's hard to get a good blood vessels check for unless your body is making zero systems at that time. But certainly seems like Lyme or some blood vessels parasite. Physician or DOM either way asap!
    You just copied that sentence and made it worse... +rep.

I only get it if I really apply myself, but I've been in struggling comps and had to sit in the black before the next go with and it still hasn't retrieved, my own usually continues a few time. Go to the physician anyway and let us know how u get on because my physician doesn't appear to be fascinated.....

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    When im really dehyrdated i get ocular migranes, its like a small brightly coloured area that appears in the centre of my vision it slowly expands until it consumes half to all my vision. After 30 minutes it goes away. It doesnt always happen with the other symptoms of a migrane like pain and nausea.

Does your brother drink +2L of water a day or does he mostly consume coke and sugary drinks?

Go to a doctor.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I experience the same thing once or twice a year and I would guess its a migraine. I have been told my occurrences are due to dehydration. I also have a friend who gets migrains all the time and she believes that they are related to consuming MSG. I would tell him to experiment with his diet the day of training and consume lots of water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12