Eddie:Guard Retention and the system

I haven't noticed guard retention talked about, all that much. Marcelo has sick guard retention. Everyone talks about a super tight clinch, but that can't always happen. Do you think you will go into it more?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I'm in the process putting together 8 different warm up programs that include ALOT of basic guard recovery drills. Been shaping and forming them at HQ over the last couple of months. Stay tuned to MTS
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'm in the process putting together 8 different warm up programs that include ALOT of basic guard recovery drills. Been shaping and forming them at HQ over the last couple of months. Stay tuned to MTS
    Sweet
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Awesome Eddie cant wait.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'm anxious to see this. Guard retention and recovery is a huge part of my personal game an something I really emphasize for our team.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Legacy Jiu Jitsu
    Looking forward to it!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    I noticed the guys that give me the most trouble are the ones with good guard recovery. We've been working tons of guard recovery at 10pvn. It's my opinion that guard passing, guard work, and guard recovery make up the majority of the game. They all compliment each other too. To know one, is to know them all. If you're not spending enough time in this area, you'll be left behind.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    This is good news