Array

School
    Back from vacation

wow dude... that was ignorant... I hate when its like, lets go fuck with this species, I dont get peoples obsession with screwing around with things we dont need to screw with.

Array

School
    Ronin
    yeah thats pretty fucked up.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    And it was pregnant, so lets knock it out of a 100ft tree! I fucking hate people.

Array

School
    Ronin
    You sound like me. Like when we had that big ass oil spill in the gulf...man that shit pisses me off.

Of course the ignorant ass people are like, oh yeah, they do this ALL the time. Rriiiiggghhhhtttttt.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    The biggest threat to most endangered species is biologists and ecologists. The idea that "we need to fully understand them to save them" is bullshit. Its just their way of justifying, and funding what they enjoy doing. She claims they need to understand their diet. A Palaeontologist will tell you what an animal that died 30 million years ago had for breakfast from a coprolite (fossilised turd). You can tell diet from a 30 million year old turd yet she needs to chase the thing out of a tree and and hang a camera round its neck. The only reason to do this instead of waiting under the tree with a bag is because you wanted to play with one.

The are mad on it here. We have birds down to populations of 30, and just before every breeding season, the "conservationist" scientists go in, net every bird, weigh it, measure it, pull some feathers out, put a metal tag round its leg and leave it sitting in a tree feeling like a sex crime victim. Then they are surprised when they dont want to fuck.

Iv said for a long time that biologists and ecologists should not be allowed anywhere near endangered species. If you want things to breed, give the job to agricultural scientists (we have many in NZ). The first thing they will do is REDUCE STRESS ON THE ANIMAL. Which Im guessing involves not chasing them out of trees, stuffing them in sacks and sticking fucking great collars round their necks.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Oh, and I love how unbelievably fucking stupid reporters are "we walked through a forest that looks like a movie set". No you fucking idiot, a movie set copies something. Like say, a forest.

They must actually have to search for people this thick. It lends weight to the "controlled media" theory that they seem to actively seek people without minds of their own.

They are in PNG. Hopefully someone cuts their arms off.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I dont think anyone could have said it better lol

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    I hope that Papua tribe reverts and eat Dan Harris and our good Dr. Dabek.