Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    RMNU
    Any meat hook players? What about the sweep attempt where Eddie switches to
    week side mission, (flower variation I believe), gets them to base then quickly secures New York? Lots of great ideas on here. Zombie is huge in my personal game. I love how Ben doesn't have to rely on it.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I have just started playing meathook after learning the Gogo Clinch path. Lot's to learn. I don't feel unpassable in meathook yet.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Quote Originally Posted by john botello View Post
    What's "the force?"

I'll try to make a video of it soon.

Attached Images
    Last edited by gene k; 06-19-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    People get good at keeping those arms in out of trouble, dead orchard works for us long legged folk. I used to be very one sided with my RG game until my ACL injury, had to adapt and start working the other leg but since the injury healed, swapping sides with the help of crackhead and finding the right angle with my hips with RG has really helped with opening their arm and finding that space for the zombie. If they really start to fight for posture and eventually get it, I have the hip bump sweep locked and loaded and some other options. Lately I'm using more RG than ever because of leg attacks from butterfly and butter half, people leaving their arms open for overhooks when they defend their feet.

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin Ireland/ Pedro Bessa ballincollig
    i try meathook and the duda. what about the croc! Is that something thats still part of the system. didnt see any mentions of it on this thread.

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    love this thread!

crackhead - invisible crackhead - forcing the zombie to invisible collar.. or pedro to new york

but i'm really expanding my RG game now.. so i'm looking to work all kind of stuff from the there..

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    I like getting a reverse kimura grip for the soul purpose of getting the hand to the mat and directly to New York. Gives you a lot of leverage and pretty high% for me so far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123