Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    bayou fitness and combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Very close to when I started training when I had no where really good where anyone was ranked to train (just training with white belt coaches that said they were good) I had something similar happen to me... more than once... Had my humorous bone snapped one time....

A guy like that wrenching on something after you let him know you gave up because you didn't give up in the way that made his ego feel the best, doesn't belong in the gym and any gym where that attitude is observed by coaches and that guy is not removed is a toxic gym I don't recommend staying at.

This is coming from someone that stayed at a couple of toxic gyms and only left when they shut down or the coach quit... and didn't realize how bad they were until I was elsewhere. What your describing isn't ok and we should stand up against this garbage when we see it.

Not saying I have enough info to say your case is a gym problem or the like, only that I like allot of people would want to be the guy to just pop back up and continue training and let it go but thats an issue that instead should be addressed before that guy breaks some small guys humorous bone or something. That attitude can be contagious too by the way..
    The problem is own the gym this happened in haha. I try hard not to invite that overly aggressive attitude in, but it happens. The guy that did it is still a training partner of mine. He's been training long enough now, though, to understand his strength a little better. You've actually met majority of us Barncat. A group came out to the last seminar you had with Eddie and a couple of the guys won a free week of training with you. I need to make it back that way myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12