Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Quadrant6 - Jiu jitsu Fight Team
    Hectic! I've always thought about trying it out, seriously sounds more effective than I imagined

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie vasquez View Post
    i heard its bad to go to the chiropractor alot, mainly everyday (which this obviously isnt the case). care to give a few words on that?
    And where did you hear that?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    And where did you hear that?
    I've heard it too. From a friend. Then my sister in law got me adjusted for free and I became a believer.

I gotta stop procrastinating and set up an appointment.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    yep "from a friend" next to "on the internet" are general repsonses to shit people are ignorant about
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Chris with all respect , what would you do differently 20 yrs ago if you were to start over 100% injury free?

What mistakes have you made along the way that you're paying for now and how much do you put wear and tear down to just being part of the game, ie unavoidable?

Thanks

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Doctors talk crap on chiropractors all the time. That is who Ive heard the most ignorant stuff from. Cant have people thinking their own body could heal itself better with a little help with opening energy path ways. Gotta get those pills sold so they come back feeling worse than they originally did so they could prescribe some more pills for the side effects.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Coach: I started taking a deer antler velvet supplement a little while back and it's really helped me with recovery and injury repair. Deer antler velvet is a natural source of insulin-like growth factor-1. The production of IGF-1 is one of the molecules that growth hormone stimulates, but by taking it directly you don't have the problems that come from taking hormones like HGH. HGH stimulates a whole cascade of hormones and messenger molecules and IGF-1 is only one of them. Bypassing the HGH means you don't have to worry about suppressing your own production of hormones.

I read about NFL trainers and athletes using deer antler supplements to speed injury recovery and they've had monster success with it, so I thought I'd give it a try. Couldn't be happier.

I'm sure Kathy has/can get more information and sources for the best extracts. The one I've been using is a sublingual spray from Nutronics (10,000ng). It's really been a godsend. I take it right after training and once before bed. I've had far fewer mornings where getting out of bed is the most painful part of the day.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Doctors talk crap on chiropractors all the time. That is who Ive heard the most ignorant stuff from. Cant have people thinking their own body could heal itself better with a little help with opening energy path ways. Gotta get those pills sold so they come back feeling worse than they originally did so they could prescribe some more pills for the side effects.
    The irony. It sucks man. Knowing the racket that the medical INDUSTRY is, I have a hard time trusting doctors.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Chris with all respect , what would you do differently 20 yrs ago if you were to start over 100% injury free?

What mistakes have you made along the way that you're paying for now and how much do you put wear and tear down to just being part of the game, ie unavoidable?

Thanks
    As one of Herzog's long time students I can jump in here from him. What many off you dont know is Herzog spent his early years competing in full contact bingo on the world level (most events are underground). He still holds fastest bingo/tko in the world at 2:45 seconds in the 1st round. Not going to rehab for all the injuries added up! So he switched to combat sports, so he could still train into his later years.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    the stuff i have read (and heard) that is bad with chiropracters is neck related stuff. Where they try to reset your neck by applying pressure in the wrong spots. this would be an example, http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/CTVNewsAt1...ctvnews860335/

that being said, i did get my back cracked in place years ago and it did feel a lot better but that was only temporary. My posture was bad, it did me a whole lot better going to physio than getting it cracked back in all the time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast