Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    I would say that our only bias is that we tend to like techniques that look really awesome and will get you laid when girls see you do it in competition.
    Amir, now I know why you train so hard at these "awesome" moves....LOL

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph hachey View Post
    bookmarking
    lol

Array

School
    When I speak of 10thplanet to people at tournaments, all they know us by is rubber guard and of course they have to voice their opinion on it. BUT they have no clue about the system at all. What make Master Eddie a genius is not the rubber guard. Its his open mindedness to take what is good and work , and put it into a system where everyone can learn from with a shorter learning curve. He fits everything in perfectly together regardless of where he got it from. He make it so freaking simple that a kid can learn this thing. He make is so clear, simple, and fast. Now that is a recipe for a great system. Unfortunately I wasn't born in time of Bruce Lee, but if I was, I would follow him. I don't want to let my daughter miss the chance to train with someone who will be on the same legendary status as Bruce Lee. So here we are also. Before, I would watch endless technique videos on youtube, trying to sort out what I "think" would work, wasting so much time with the guessing game. Now with the warm ups, we get straight to it, bang it out 15 minutes and then onto our techniques. In 30-45 minutes we done with our training at home and then rush to the gym where she try to use what she just learn during sparring. In the next 4-5 months you will see the improvement in her game all because of drilling the warm ups. OOSSSS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you very much for the post, I appreciate it tremendously.

I put ALOT of thought and time into designing the warm ups and even more thought and time figuring out how I'm gonna have the entire 10p global network synched up with the warm ups. The 10wo is what finally did it.

The initial goal of 10p was to fix the problems in MMA, which is why we have always been guard heavy but now the mission has changed up a bit. Now the goal is to be the best nogi system period, and if we achieve this goal, it's gonna be because of our dedication to the warm ups. Memorizing the 8 sets of warm ups and eliminating the teaching is the only way we can continue being guard heavy AND basics heavy at the same time.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hachey View Post
    Bookmarking
    Umm, bookmarking is used to mark threads that have videos or websites I can't see at work. I do it so I can find the thread and watch the content from my computer at home.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    TBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Umm, bookmarking is used to mark threads that have videos or websites I can't see at work. I do it so I can find the thread and watch the content from my computer at home.
    I know, Kurzy. Just teasing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123