Array

School
    The Pit Elevated Orem Utah

Muddy waters getting stuck.

I can't hit muddy waters, i get stacked when i have chill dog and they place the the non-trapped arm on the mat preventing the double bagger. This leaves me to either battle for the triangle or go for the omoplata, neither of those are bad options but i want to work on my muddy water/dead orchard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Try crackhead and invisible bag then invisible crackhead zombie the arm then go to muddy waters from invisible collar. Ya follow?
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    well zombieing the arm isn't the problem i have chill dog but my left leg can't really do much because they base out with the opposite arm. if they have the arm on me i can do it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Im talking about taking a different path to get to muddy waters
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    i see what you're saying now

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Threaten with the basic path. Muddy waters is nice because its from the opposite angle than the basic path. Therefore, if the ruin your angle for basic path, they handed you the angle needed for muddy waters. Maybe try out the brackish waters series.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I'd go Pyramid. Meat bag if you want to be fancy. Crush them enough with that and they'll quit doing it and you can work other things. Its hard to force a move you want to work on sometimes when people are insisting on giving you a gift instead. Force to hard and you may even be getting bad reps... Pyramid to triangle and then tell them what they did wrong. Build better training partners. That's what I'd do and did.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    I'd go Pyramid. Meat bag if you want to be fancy. Crush them enough with that and they'll quit doing it and you can work other things. Its hard to force a move you want to work on sometimes when people are insisting on giving you a gift instead. Force to hard and you may even be getting bad reps... Pyramid to triangle and then tell them what they did wrong. Build better training partners. That's what I'd do and did.
    Thanks so much, i think your right i want to work muddy so bad that i'm forcing it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Getting to muddy waters from IC is the best way. I do that multiple times most nights I roll, it's my main path now
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Getting to muddy waters from IC is the best way. I do that multiple times most nights I roll, it's my main path now
    Pump from Invisible Collar is way, way easier!

Also, if you are in Chill Dog and he has the opposite hand on the mat, he is asking for a Sorcerer. He's blocking Muddy Waters.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site