Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's matches from Grappling Games 5/23/15

Cora Arriya Sek aka "Triangle Queen" matches from Grappling Games yesterday. FYI: Since Cora was sick, we didn't plan on doing this tournament, but since her uncles were here from Cali and wanted to see her in action, she decided to do it. We wanted to focus on other aspects of her game so for the kids divisions, Cora cannot do any rubber guard, triangles, electric chair, or even lockdowns. Enjoy.

1st No Gi match 90-99 lbs div.

Array

School
    Finals No Gi match.

Array

School
    I was taking care of my sick son and wasn't paying attention to the match when I heard the boy's coach says he was up 6-0 with 30 seconds left. So I told Cora she has to submit to win.... and this is what she did. BARATOPLATA!!!!

Array

School
    This boy was determined to meet Cora in the Finals. He had tapped out one of Cora's teammate who is also an orange belt. Now he got his match.

Array

School
    Didn't find anyone to push Cora in the kids division. We decided to enter her in the women's division for the 1st time. This is the 1st match of the women white belt division.

Array

School
    2nd match in the women's division.

Array

School
    Finals of the women white belt division (110-125 lbs), Cora is only 93 lbs. So I told her opponent, in order to win, she has to tap Cora out. Trying to work Cora's defense a little...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Another fantastic day for Cora, beautiful ninja roll to the back in that finals nogi match. That girl was too big in that gi finals match tho, she was good too. Can't wait to see Cora vs Alyssa at EBI 4
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Another fantastic day for Cora, beautiful ninja roll to the back in that finals nogi match. That girl was too big in that gi finals match tho, she was good too. Can't wait to see Cora vs Alyssa at EBI 4
    Master Eddie, that was a 28 yr old woman..LOL we can't wait also. Still have a lot to work on

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Love watching Cora grapple. Has to be one of my favorite people to watch... man, woman or child.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast