Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Joseph

Peter Joseph

I'll mainly use this thread to share videos by Peter Joseph, but if anyone wants to discuss anything, you can go ahead.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    What is this all about? New human rights movement?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Short story: it's Peter Joseph's latest project with the goal to educate people on the subject of finances, economics and politics and how this interplay between our political, economic and financial systems is not only the main reason for and root cause of most of the problems we have in the world like the class struggle, poverty and war in general, etc., but also the main threat to public health, both physically and mentally. You should watch that speech, it's incredibly educational.

Long story: Peter Joseph is the maker of the Zeitgeist-trilogy and also one of the initiators of the Zeitgeist-Movement. He basically started by exploring and looking into several conspiracy theories including 9/11. It is Zeitgeist that introduced me into it, that got me to question everything and to think critically and skeptically. After years and years of research he started to identify the root causes of all the problems we have in the world, how the complex and corrupt monetary system we have is used to make the money-creating financial institutions the most powerful people in the world by indepting as many people as possible. If you want to know who's really running the world you just have to answer two questions: 1. who's financing everything? 2. who's actually creating the money and how? This is the best book on the whole subject, I can't recommend it enough. Anyway, on his quest and search for truth and answers he has also come across Jacque Fresco and his groundbreaking Venus Project, which is basically suggesting a revolutionary idea of removing ALL political, economic and financial elements of our society to get rid of all forms of hierarchies and rulership and give the power to the public, the people. Both are suggesting a resource based economy (RBE), which is basically a mix between public domain and sharing principles. They split up due to disagreements, but they still have a common goal: educating the world on what's going on and trying to actually do something about it. The New Human Rigts Movement is his latest project with that goal.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Nice
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Zeitgeist is such a incredible and powerful documentary. Might be the best, or at least most important. Its always funny to me when someone watches it and it sort of goes in-one-ear-and-out-the-other because it really blew my mind the first time. Realizing that all the major religious stem from pagan sun and star worship was huge for me. Its so painfully obvious. Council of Nicea AD 325 bam there it is. I was already skeptical about 9/11 but the footage in Zeitgeist is damn near proof. And the banking segment.... god damn. The idea that the Federal Reserve loans the country money at interest and keeps us in debt is the most ridiculous scam in the history of America... sadly most peoples mind goes completely blank when you bring up the Federal Reserve and they refuse to accept that it is not actually a government agency.

Going to use this thread to bring up a topic my friends and I have been focused on lately, Bitcoin. We are pretty convinced at this point that Bitcoin is a massive brainchild of these all-powerful banking cartels. Interesting how it appeared RIGHT after the housing/financial crisis. Its going to be insane to watch this Bitcoin thing play out and see what happens to the dollar as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast