School
    Open Mat
    Tomorrow EBR!!!

Yessir!!!!!

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith View Post
    For those who commented in this thread what do you feel caused the destruction of the towers? Progressive collapse? Controlled demolition? Also what brought you to that conclusion?
    The actual destruction - call me crazy but Judy Wood's explanation is the only one that hits enough marks to be consistent with the data. I mean she's a forensic materials scientists with multiple PhDs and shit and was one of the foremost experts on this sort of thing, before she disagreed with the government. Her reasons for why it couldnt have been thermite are solid, her reasons it wasnt a nuke are solid, and she rightly laughs at the notion that jet fuel somehow did it.

As to what was the source...I'm pretty sure there's some sort of linear particle accelerator like 50, hundred miles to the east...

I've never seen a cat4 hurricane take a 90 degree turn in an 8 hour timespan like that, and when they get redirected by a significant enough jetstream push (which wasnt there on 911) it is more graceful than the abrupt turn that Erin made.

Half dozen earth magnetometer readings going all kinds of bullshit in the hours of the attack and everything returns to normal right after 7 drops...

Cool temp pyroclastic flow, people standing in the holes not too long after the fireball...

Is it that hard to believe that humans have advanced their technology a bit further than is led on?

If you believe Dr Greer, alien disclosure is MUCH more about the technology as opposed to the fact that aliens have visited earth. Free energy means no oilgascoal profits.

Perhaps one day eddie will consider Dr.Wood as a guest for his podcast. Her work is remarkable.

Eddies interview with richard gage:

https://youtu.be/pPM7vhs0lfg

Richard said something to eddy that caught my attention. On september 12th 2001 there was a scheduled bioterrorism exercise in NY.

Here is more information regarding that, scroll down to operation tripod.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...ember_11,_2001

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345