Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    This actually isn't a flat earth documentary. It's about the Heliocentric vs Geocentric view in cosmology.
    My idea is that if everything we see up there , if it all is on shelfs like they say it is in the docu ( acording to master Eddie @JRE )
    and like it could be if the world was flat an ran on magnetics like all the things we see in the sky.
    Then it does not matter what spins around what cus its just an illusion. An tho we see round stuff in the sky its actually planes.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    My idea is that if everything we see up there , if it all is on shelfs like they say it is in the docu ( acording to master Eddie @JRE )
    and like it could be if the world was flat an ran on magnetics like all the things we see in the sky.
    Then it does not matter what spins around what cus its just an illusion. An tho we see round stuff in the sky its actually planes.
    Have you had a chance to watch The Principle yet ? If not, you should check it out for yourself.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The cosmic radiation background "snapshot" was taken twice, by 2 different space agencies. The "science" showed that we are in the center of the universe. I have no idea if any of that data is real or not but it appears that modern cosmology is in a state of confusion. NASA lied about all the moon landings AND there are no real pictures of space, just cgi composites. Put that all together and you should be seriously suspicious of all we are told about the cosmos.
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 09-28-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Flat Earth should be really easy to test. Just get in a boat and sail around Antarctica. Those Flat Earth models would require you to go around the entire disk... a REALLY long journey. But if the journey is as long as a Round Earth model would suggest, then it's round.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    Flat Earth should be really easy to test. Just get in a boat and sail around Antarctica. Those Flat Earth models would require you to go around the entire disk... a REALLY long journey. But if the journey is as long as a Round Earth model would suggest, then it's round.
    I agree that the flat earth theory is easy to refute and in my opinion was promoted to cause people to discount the Geocentric Universe which is founded in true science as documented in the movie The Principle.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    Flat earth can easily be disproven with pictures of the earth from space, only problem is that there aren't any real ones, just cgi composites. There should be tens of thousands of pics. Weird, right? And isn't it weird that of all that video footage taken on the "moon" no one ever bothered to shoot the earth from the moon? Think about that.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Flat earth can easily be disproven with pictures of the earth from space, only problem is that there aren't any real ones, just cgi composites. There should be tens of thousands of pics. Weird, right? And isn't it weird that of all that video footage taken on the "moon" no one ever bothered to shoot the earth from the moon? Think about that.
    Authentic pictures from space that have not been altered is one piece of evidence that the earth is a sphere but there are other ways to demonstrate it.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    thank you Jason ill see it and comment

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Steinmetz View Post
    I really don't understand what you guys are talking about. We have photos of the earth from the moon dating all the way back to August 23, 1966 taken by the lunar orbiter. Another way to disprove the flat earth nonsense is to simply observe other planets. You can use telescopes to observe that all the other planets and stars are spheres. Why would the earth be the only flat planet in the galaxy? And what anomaly of physics could even create a flat planet? I can't believe people are still talking about this in 2016. Here is a link to the first non-stitched photo since 1972.

http://www.newsweek.com/whole-earth-...ge-1972-355915
    Flat earth theorists claim things like space is actually a really big plasma TV screen above the flat earth, so they can project anything they want up there. They claim you can sail around Antarctica quickly because there is some kind of time dilation that happens at the outer rim when you move fast. They claim all photos of Earth from space are CGI, including the one you posted.

Flat Earth is a clear example of an ad-hoc hypothesis. The hallmark of ad-hoc is that you have to continually adjust and re-adjust your theory in the face of new observations and contradictory data. Giant plasma TV screens and time-dilation are examples of that kind of re-adjustment. The theory is obviously disproven by primitive methods of data collection like looking through a telescope, so more and more outlandish corollaries to the theory must be added so that it can "make sense".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hoc_hypothesis

Another ad-hoc theory is Dark Matter. Dark Matter is a theory that tries to account for the fact that science does not understand gravity accurately. Their models fall apart at the galactic level, so they must invent some invisible bullshit so that their equations balance and galaxies dont fly apart. It's clearly ad-hoc. But because they don't want to consider different models for what gravity is and how it works, they are stuck with dark matter.. at least for now.

There are alternative theories of gravity though. For example this one does not require dark matter.
    http://physicsfromtheedge.blogspot.com/

Worth noting that alternative theories of gravity call into question general relativity, which is a sacred cow in physics.
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 10-04-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast