Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside

Beautiful example of The Rubber Guard/Double Bagger from Sean Bollinger

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    This video he breaks the position down great stuff.

Array

School
    10th Planet Nottingham
    i get to this position alot but at 1.46 of this video he t rexes his left arm tight trapping my leg in there but everything is so tght i cant straighen his arm so its kinda a stalamet???

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Sean Bollinger is the ram

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    ahh omg he's using the "double mission control" style double bagger the whole time in this video... it seemed weird that i never saw him do it that way before i saw this...
    Quote Originally Posted by ram10thplanet View Post
    i get to this position alot but at 1.46 of this video he t rexes his left arm tight trapping my leg in there but everything is so tght i cant straighen his arm so its kinda a stalamet???
    you could go for the sorcerer.. id probably try to hit my right leg against the arm to bring it across their body

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    I love using double bagger!

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    What I love (and hate) is how Sean looks around while he rolls! He listens to the other guys corner man, his corner man, some conversations going on in the crowd! He does Jiu Jitsu like the rest of us TIE OUR SHOES!! Its a blessing to have him as a friend and training partner!! If any of you are every in San Diego on a weekend, YOU NEED TO COME HERE AND ROLL WITH HIM!!!!

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    What I love (and hate) is how Sean looks around while he rolls! He listens to the other guys corner man, his corner man, some conversations going on in the crowd! He does Jiu Jitsu like the rest of us TIE OUR SHOES!! Its a blessing to have him as a friend and training partner!! If any of you are every in San Diego on a weekend, YOU NEED TO COME HERE AND ROLL WITH HIM!!!!
    hopefully il be like... abducted by aliens and transported there before the weekend...

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Im crossing my fingers that i get stationed in San Diego next if so Ill be at your school all the time