Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin

Royce/Eddie Article

This made me laugh:

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/news/R...he-nose-448034

At least Kirik Jenness of the Underground has some sense.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Link to the actual interview, if anyone actually cares:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/2...r-mitch-gagnon
    Don't believe everything you think.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    ha i saw this on facebook but just read it now. thats ridiculous. Everything that royce says about eddie just makes him look worse. He sounds ignorant and bigoted. Compare him to rickson, who chatted to eddie and jo for a few hours and then tried out a few techniques. The drugs just add to the whole embarrassment. I still think royce was great for mma but he makes it so hard to like him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    That's just sad. I mean, come on. Eddie's been uber-respectful to them. It just shows that Eddie would destroy Royce in a roll. You know if Royce was confident in his jiu-jitsu, he'd be talking shit about grappling. So sad. I wish the family would have picked Rickson to jump in the cage that first UFC instead.

Array

School
    Tupelo BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiseop View Post
    So sad. I wish the family would have picked Rickson to jump in the cage that first UFC instead.
    I don't know if the UFC would still exist if it had been Rickson. For me at least, what made me take notice of the UFC was that the guy who won it looked like the last guy who should have. If you showed me pictures of all the combatants I would've picked him as the least likely to win. Rickson looks like the guy who should win, though. I probably would've never given the UFC a 2nd thought if Rickson had won. Royler probably would've accomplished the same goal, but I think Rorion picked Royce because he thought he'd be easier to manipulate.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If Royce knew that THC actually protects brain cells and kills cancer cells, I wonder if he would still hate me?

The next time any of yalls come across one of those thc studies please tweet it to him and tag me in it too please, thank you.

Let's educate Royce!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita/Ronin
    Spike the Acai!

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    He has the biggest ego in an art that is supposed to be ego dissolving. He's just a butt hurt grumpy undeducated old man

Array

School
    10th Planet London / Nottingham
    Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    He has the biggest ego in an art that is supposed to be ego dissolving. He's just a butt hurt grumpy undeducated old man
    +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    If Royce knew that THC actually protects brain cells and kills cancer cells, I wonder if he would still hate me?

The next time any of yalls come across one of those thc studies please tweet it to him and tag me in it too please, thank you.

Let's educate Royce!
    As if education would work. Remember, he can't combine Rice and Beans because of chemicals and acids... (nor does yogurt combine with strawberries or blueberries... Or if you eat an apple you can't eat anything else for 3 hours...)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast