Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Viglione View Post
    Nice job. Very quick, efficient wins! I did notice your opponent in the Match for Bronze video acted like a bit of a chump after you tapped him.
    Thanks. Something was wrong with that guy in all seriousness.

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Thanks everyone.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    Again, congrats to Decatur! It was great seeing you all again, and even better to see you guys tearing it up on the mats!

My division didn't go quite like I wanted to, ended up losing on points. I'll get my video up as soon as I get a copy of it. Clif notes version goes like this: dude pulled of quick inner leg sweep, I salvaged guard, worked meat hook, failed hip bump, back to meat hook, had a possible carni that I couldn't pull the trigger on, double underhook lockdown, old-school and electric chair not happening. After this somehow he took my back with one hook, fought off the RNC to arm triangle to mount, fought for 1/4 guard and was able to reverse him, passed to 1/2 guard, defended the kimura/roll, and time ran out just as I was about to hook up top lockdown which would have led to the vaporizor. 10 more seconds and I'd have been in the clear.

Oh well, didn't get tapped (especially that kimura, been having trouble with those lately), kept working the entire match and stayed calm and patient, fought out of some bad places, and I know exactly what to work on for the next little bit: carni, 1/2 guard sweeps, and more carnis.
    Wow, that's amazing that you remember all that.
    I fought a tournament and all my matches are a blur. I don't remember anything except defending arm bars from mount, and pulling off a rolling anaconda in one of the fights. All the rest of the details are gone. The organization was supposed to record all the fights and post them on Youtube but there are apparently some issues with the cameras that were on some of the mats. Which sucks, because I really want to see my fights and see where I fucked up.

Supposedly they are working on it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Viglione View Post
    Nice job. Very quick, efficient wins! I did notice your opponent in the Match for Bronze video acted like a bit of a chump after you tapped him.
    Sam smashed his ego.

Good job Sam!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I hear everyone at Decatur takes steroids. I cant prove it, Thats just the word on the street. Good matches btw, Wish I could have been there. Wheres Mannys matches? I still havent got to see those yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    Sam smashed his ego.

Good job Sam!
    Thanks man

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I hear everyone at Decatur takes steroids. I cant prove it, Thats just the word on the street. Good matches btw, Wish I could have been there. Wheres Mannys matches? I still havent got to see those yet.
    Is this chad? Dude change your name to the elastic ginger and not this fake chronic stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12