Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Delete your facebook if you want to become better at jiu-jitsu

It's a distraction and contrary to jiu-jitsu/mma. You could be a 500 pound "aikido master" and call dean lister a pussy everyday on facebook and hide behind the screen. So what is the point in learning martial arts if people are still gunna cyber rob u, pick on you etc. makes no sense

plus do u think brock lesnar has a facebook lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Except Facebook is where I find out about the best seminars, training camps and competitions.

Array

School
    10th Planet Tampere
    Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see any correlation between my jitz and facebook usage.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    Except Facebook is where I find out about the best seminars, training camps and competitions.
    I will admit that a large amount of my training, i.e. open mat time and locations, seminars, networking, info on UFC/EBI type fights, jiu jitsu videos etc. would probably take a hit w/o the Facebook machine.

And to respond to the "what is the point in learning martial arts if people are still gunna [sic] rob u", it's called Haters gonna Hate, Winners gonna Win. No one person who has achieved notoriety doesn't get some hate. Look at Eddie's success, it came with a lot of haters. If he listened to everything that every person said, Tenth Planet wouldn't be where it's at today and the Flat Earth movement wouldn't have any legs.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I’m not on fb that much but IG is another story. I’ve learned so god damn much on there about Jiu Jitsu, plus it’s essential for promoting seminars and mts
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Facebook gives your location, who your family is, who your friends are, where u r right now etc

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT A ENEMY TO KNOW THAT SHIT!

If you want to protect yourself secrecy is the best.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaolinmonk View Post
    facebook gives your location, who your family is, who your friends are, where u r right now etc

why in the fuck would you want a enemy to know that shit!

If you want to protect yourself secrecy is the best.
    lmao. Ok.

obviously you never had a gang of skinheads send you and your family death threats

you live in boston LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAOLINMONK View Post
    obviously you never had a gang of skinheads send you and your family death threats
    Are you Geraldo Rivera?

Array

School
    Westchester Fight Club
    If anybody says this applies to instagram, they have clearly never seen john danaher's. It's like half concepts. I highly recommend y'all check it out: danaherjohn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast