Thread: JNT problem

JNT problem

When I TRT JNT either from turtle or top half guard... everytime I get my cable grip,I trap his ankle with my food, I jump on my shoulder and deadlift... but somehow they stuck there but don’t tap. Everytime it happens. I squeeze squeeze squeeze and get tired and let them go. They can escape though. Even light weight guys. What am I probably doing wrong?

Array

School
    Steel City MMA
    Do you mind making a little video of what you're doing? I can confidently say that JNT is the only submission in my game that has worked 100% of the time. That thing is a death trap.

Array

School
    10th Planet Tampere
    I had a simular problem as well. The issue I had was that I didn't pull my elbows back after dropping on my shoulder, once I made sure to tighten the hold before trying to finish it, I started actually getting subs with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Hard to describe in text, check the very early MTS episodes for details. Make sure that along with twisting his neck with the vice grip that you are also arching your back pushing your stomach into his head adding another force against his neck
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie